got turned away.

the end.
why? were you wearing this?

2638403396_1baa5bcebd.jpg

nerd.gif

oh and

art.obama.vote.cnn.jpg

Damn man!!!!!!!

The lines at white castle for their breakfast is just as long as the damn voting lines........living in a 50% black city that finally decides they wanna voteFTL!!!!!!! Or FTW is obama wins

Done voting but a brotha can't get a breakfast sandwich.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

it's that time, everybody go make it happen, my line was about 50 deep but it's moving quick.
lucky....i waited in line for 2 hours to early vote....I cant even imagine the lines in my area today.

lol@goons posted up in line like its a retro release though.

I live in Illinois so my GOP vote means nothing.
own3d.

Obama FTW.

Props to you all for waiting in line to vote. I wouldn't have that much patience. Permanent absentee + voting for 2 hours while looking up the variouspropositions etc. FTW!

Polling place opened at 6:30.. Me and wifey got there at 7... After an hour we were finally voting.

gonna be voting today after class... feels good to see people actually voicing there opinion...

Change
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Poll opened 45 mins ago...,me and moms thought we was gettin the drop on everyone goin this early, damn line is at least 120 deep...
smh.gif
....line down the block, around the corner, and up the next street....my mom says its never this long this early.....and it moving slow as hell.....jus goes to show...u put a blk face on that damn ballot and the *#+$#@ will come out to vote...don't matter really what they sayin, *#+$#@ will come out to vote....
laugh.gif

In Dixville Notch, New Hampshire, 100 percent of registered voters -- all 21 of them -- cast their ballots just after midnight in the first moments of Tuesday morning. For the first time in 40 years, the town voted Democratic in the presidential election, 15 to 6.
laugh.gif
but
pimp.gif
at the same time-

Just voted about 40 mins ago. No lines what so ever at the polling place 4 blocks down my house.

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

gonna be voting today after class... feels good to see people actually voicing there opinion...

Change
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
What did Barack Obama suddenly have great policies that made that manymore people vote? Or do you have other reasons that you voted "fam"?
tired.gif

I was in and out... just $!#%#** around I asked shorty if I could keep the card I used to cast my ballot and she gave it to me
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Just voted
pimp.gif

It felt great. I never get up this early (not even for midterms...
smh.gif
)

I'm anxious to see how this all plays out.

Got up at 7 on my own to initiate this change. I feel good. Let's hope no shady business happens.

Back
Top Bottom