Oldest you've smashed???

I'm fortunate enough to smash younger females. However, older females are in my hit list.
devil.gif

yo i'm 22 and I'm fairly certain I've got the high score with age difference.... not even gonna say smfh it was gilf status and I was wasted.

40+ when I was 20 .. me and 2 boys picked 3 moms up at a bar .. took them all back to a hotel room .. did "it" and then the moms bounced on us not even a min after the last person finished lol .. but they were all 40+ and some of their kids were older than us .. funn night thoo even though i got stuck paying for the whole room fee

Originally Posted by DaG311

27 when i was 23. she was a former wnba player, so that's kinda interesting besides the fact that she was 6'4'' and 2'' taller than me

NAME
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

Oh, y'all doing it like that?

I need to go bag a female 30+ before I can post now.
Word. Mine is 26 when I was 22 but damn this thread is full of Benjamin Braddocks. *challenge accepted*  *heads to nearest nursing home*

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

yo i'm 22 and I'm fairly certain I've got the high score with age difference.... not even gonna say smfh it was gilf status and I was wasted.
bruh im up there straight up grave robber
roll.gif
 i dont know why its like they trust me that i wont tell there kids
roll.gif
 daughter sleeping in the other room and everything daughter got it a month later no joke

Back
Top Bottom