Online Dating Sites

specifically for those looking for "love"..... to me these dating sights create a heighten sense of attraction/expectation. When a "match" is suggested from these sites, i think both individuals WANT a relationship that in a sense, their feelings force them to like them or be attracted to them or at the very least making them WANT to like or be attracted to their "match."

kinda like a double-date between two people who are friends with one of couple. the couple suggest the other individuals together thinking they would be compatible and "their type."

Just my $0.02.

specifically for those looking for "love"..... to me these dating sights create a heighten sense of attraction/expectation. When a "match" is suggested from these sites, i think both individuals WANT a relationship that in a sense, their feelings force them to like them or be attracted to them or at the very least making them WANT to like or be attracted to their "match."

kinda like a double-date between two people who are friends with one of couple. the couple suggest the other individuals together thinking they would be compatible and "their type."

Just my $0.02.

I know somebody who used it and they say they make you take this long !%% survey, answering a bunch of questions. From there they match you with people who have similar tastes. She says she loved it and has been with a dude she met on there for years now

I know somebody who used it and they say they make you take this long !%% survey, answering a bunch of questions. From there they match you with people who have similar tastes. She says she loved it and has been with a dude she met on there for years now

My "friend" meets so many girls off POF....
roll.gif
I always mock him and call it Plenty of Whales... got robbed by a girl he met last week
roll.gif

I have a profile but I never use it, some girl hit me up about a month back and she was actually really attractive. Added me on facebook and we talked for a few days, then she started talking to some emo hipster kid and stopped talking to me
roll.gif

I met my ex online actually sadly enough... she ended up being crazy as hell so IDK if i'd do that again.

For now if I can meet a girl in real life I rather be single, but I've got something in the works... maybe ha ha

My "friend" meets so many girls off POF....
roll.gif
I always mock him and call it Plenty of Whales... got robbed by a girl he met last week
roll.gif

I have a profile but I never use it, some girl hit me up about a month back and she was actually really attractive. Added me on facebook and we talked for a few days, then she started talking to some emo hipster kid and stopped talking to me
roll.gif

I met my ex online actually sadly enough... she ended up being crazy as hell so IDK if i'd do that again.

For now if I can meet a girl in real life I rather be single, but I've got something in the works... maybe ha ha

laugh.gif
got back on POF about a week ago and I've been going off on it

Dying at Malta's story...you paying for OKCupid though? I was on there but it said I had to pay so I said eff it and went back to POF

Hopefully by this weekend I can meet up with some of these chicks and post some success/horror stories

laugh.gif
got back on POF about a week ago and I've been going off on it

Dying at Malta's story...you paying for OKCupid though? I was on there but it said I had to pay so I said eff it and went back to POF

Hopefully by this weekend I can meet up with some of these chicks and post some success/horror stories

Couple of the chicks I've been goin hard after

0khed545o2_124630169.jpg

^ She's a *&$#* though

tukl0kvn3d_116641907-2.jpg
tukl0kvn3d_116641929-2.jpg

^
devil.gif

il5m0m453i_121753803-2.jpg

^ No reply from this one yet
frown.gif

r4z4a4451e_129381496.jpg

^ Username "69funsize" so you know
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

mqlijf55xl_112021876-2.jpg

p5caxs453g_122181410-2.jpg

^ 5'0"
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pretty sure I want this one most cause of the size

Couple of the chicks I've been goin hard after

0khed545o2_124630169.jpg

^ She's a *&$#* though

tukl0kvn3d_116641907-2.jpg
tukl0kvn3d_116641929-2.jpg

^
devil.gif

il5m0m453i_121753803-2.jpg

^ No reply from this one yet
frown.gif

r4z4a4451e_129381496.jpg

^ Username "69funsize" so you know
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

mqlijf55xl_112021876-2.jpg

p5caxs453g_122181410-2.jpg

^ 5'0"
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pretty sure I want this one most cause of the size

Couple others...my plentyoffish bookmark folder is loaded
laugh.gif

e1cwpz55sv_111099301-2.jpg

rnteu2vj15_124508273.jpg
3k5vtz452g_105394859.jpg

^ Shes 19 so it should be ezzzzz

qecmao45ls_126748439-2.jpg

^ I need this one to log on bad I sent a passionate +#$ message to her
roll.gif
I think other than the 5'0" one she might be my favorite

b5dfmwmfvh_129401137.jpg

eoh0gmb3u0_105916628.jpg
yigmzn45wh_105916680.jpg

^ I like this one a lot too

But yeah, all you gotta do is go after a bunch in your area, the chicks aint gonna find out (unless a couple are friends and if so
grin.gif
take that L) ...a bunch won't reply, cause like someone said earlier these girls get 50+ messages a day from the beasts, just say something witty and funny right away and normally they'll shoot you a reply...might be a day or two later but don't trip eventually they will...don't beast over em either, if you feel the need to send a 2nd message do it a week or so later and maybe just send a : - ( that might get em to laugh and possibly reply

But it can happen easy on these sites

Loved what one of the guys said earlier in the thread "I Got a bunch of friends that hate on these sites, and they're the dudes that never get any anyways" ...so true...even if you just want to work on your pipe game this is a great way to start

Couple others...my plentyoffish bookmark folder is loaded
laugh.gif

e1cwpz55sv_111099301-2.jpg

rnteu2vj15_124508273.jpg
3k5vtz452g_105394859.jpg

^ Shes 19 so it should be ezzzzz

qecmao45ls_126748439-2.jpg

^ I need this one to log on bad I sent a passionate +#$ message to her
roll.gif
I think other than the 5'0" one she might be my favorite

b5dfmwmfvh_129401137.jpg

eoh0gmb3u0_105916628.jpg
yigmzn45wh_105916680.jpg

^ I like this one a lot too

But yeah, all you gotta do is go after a bunch in your area, the chicks aint gonna find out (unless a couple are friends and if so
grin.gif
take that L) ...a bunch won't reply, cause like someone said earlier these girls get 50+ messages a day from the beasts, just say something witty and funny right away and normally they'll shoot you a reply...might be a day or two later but don't trip eventually they will...don't beast over em either, if you feel the need to send a 2nd message do it a week or so later and maybe just send a : - ( that might get em to laugh and possibly reply

But it can happen easy on these sites

Loved what one of the guys said earlier in the thread "I Got a bunch of friends that hate on these sites, and they're the dudes that never get any anyways" ...so true...even if you just want to work on your pipe game this is a great way to start

I just logged in to my match.com profile for the first time in a month, and their top recommendation is one of my classmates in law school 
eek.gif
.  She was involved in a huge scandal last semester that made the front page of ATL.
http://abovethelaw.com/20...n-smu-law-school-lovers/

I know how NT works, so the pics are in this link: http://www.crimeandfedera...on-naumann-pictures.html

mind = blown

I just logged in to my match.com profile for the first time in a month, and their top recommendation is one of my classmates in law school 
eek.gif
.  She was involved in a huge scandal last semester that made the front page of ATL.
http://abovethelaw.com/20...n-smu-law-school-lovers/

I know how NT works, so the pics are in this link: http://www.crimeandfedera...on-naumann-pictures.html

mind = blown

Craiglist for the win
Although this one time i met this girl who didn't have pics but was down to smash, so called her up and we met @ a McDonald's around my way in BK. Met this chick shorty had the meanest gut i ever seen on anybody, to top it off, she had some messed up braids, with a bandanna around her head. Shorty had some Prada's that was begging for some fresh air, and had her friend baby in a stroller with her talking about she babysitting. Worst meeting ever.
sick.gif
. I wish i had pics, it was unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom