Open relationships, have you been in one? thoughts...

Marriage is a legal contract that allows the state to be involved in your affairs.  

state could careless if you are married or not...not everything is a conspiracy theory...the reason why the state needs to be involved as a governing body (whether just or unjust in your view) is because if not, there would be total anarchy. And women would get the worst of divorces. The pressure to balance the system for both sexes has tipped so far in favor of women now its disgusting. That doesn't take away the intrinsic value of having some set of laws governing assets/custody rights after a divorce.

state could careless if you are married or not...not everything is a conspiracy theory...the reason why the state needs to be involved as a governing body (whether just or unjust in your view) is because if not, there would be total anarchy. And women would get the worst of divorces. The pressure to balance the system for both sexes has tipped so far in favor of women now its disgusting. That doesn't take away the intrinsic value of having some set of laws governing assets/custody rights after a divorce.
I didn't say anything about conspiracy theory.  I just said once you sign the papers to be married you're recognized by the State as a married couple which allows them to be involved.  There's also common law marriage which is when the couple lives together for a certain amount of years which the State will also get involved.

I'm actually trying to get this girl I know on board. I keep telling her "Outta sight, outta mind" but she hits me with "I tried it before, but I just end up getting hurt" and I'm like "I'm different cuz I'm letting you know from jump I ain't with all that feelings ****. I just wanna **** when I come through and maybe eat, drink, and smoke." But I guess that's more of a FWB type thing. Either way, unless you plan on making the girl your number one, why shouldn't every relationship be open? You're young, she's young, the way I look at life is its all about the experiences, why not make as many as possible?

:lol: That doesn't even deserve to be called a relationship. Yeain goin steady, you just ******g. When i'm single I can say that without remorse. A real relationship has feelings.

You already know from the other post I'm not married and never plan to get married for various reasons.  The people I know that get married without planning to be monogamous do so for various reasons, some of them because they think it'll improve their image in society, some of them to please their parents/family, and it goes on.  

Got it. I guess I can see where public appearances become important depending on what kind of career you have/want.

As for dude saying conspiracy theory? Huh? How did he draw that conclusion based on your post? It's a fact. The government becomes involved in your life when you buy a LICENSE to be in a relationship with someone. That's what marriage is, a contract that is recognized and regulated by the state. Otherwise, divorce through the courts would be unnecessary.

not very christian like bro!!!!

Being Christian does not mean you are PERFECT. Also I wasn't always mature and serious bout my faith. But you grow, learn, make mistakes, and learn some more. I will never claim to be without sin, but I will always be honest bout mine.

Last edited:
So as a man, you'd be perfectly fine with another man banging the ***** out of your wife?....bustin allowed her face, abusing her angus, just flat out getting as nasty as he can get wth her...damb

So as a man, you'd be perfectly fine with another man banging the ***** out of your wife?....bustin allowed her face, abusing her angus, just flat out getting as nasty as he can get wth her...damb
roll.gif

I think if you work in entertainment or travel a lot, it is the only way.

Currently looking for one. And by "looking" I mean, not looking but hoping I run into one some day.

I don't take relationships lightly, which is why an open relationship is needed, because otherwise I stay the hell away from them.

Also, I'm a freak. I like that... :nerd:

Currently looking for one. And by "looking" I mean, not looking but hoping I run into one some day.

I don't take relationships lightly, which is why an open relationship is needed, because otherwise I stay the hell away from them.

Also, I'm a freak. I like that...
nerd.gif
Boy you don't know nothing about being a freak...

Also, I'm a freak. I like that...
nerd.gif
Boy you don't know nothing about being a freak...
Story time?

I'm actually trying to get this girl I know on board. I keep telling her "Outta sight, outta mind" but she hits me with "I tried it before, but I just end up getting hurt" and I'm like "I'm different cuz I'm letting you know from jump I ain't with all that feelings ****. I just wanna **** when I come through and maybe eat, drink, and smoke." But I guess that's more of a FWB type thing. Either way, unless you plan on making the girl your number one, why shouldn't every relationship be open? You're young, she's young, the way I look at life is its all about the experiences, why not make as many as possible?
laugh.gif
That doesn't even deserve to be called a relationship. Yeain goin steady, you just ******g. When i'm single I can say that without remorse. A real relationship has feelings.
laugh.gif
 My bad, I guess I'm not the relationship type. These poor females.

One of my girl's best friend is in one... She told us and we didn't believe them. That same weekend, we all went out clubbing.

After we all headed back to my place and started to drink, after more and more people left, it was just me, my girl, her bestfriend and her husband.

To cut the story short, ended up having a 3some while the girl's husband watched us.

After we realize what happened, it just felt weird. Like homegirl thought she can just come over anytime and get it on.

Still not sure if that was considered "****holding" (I'm not black if that matters)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom