Open relationships, have you been in one? thoughts...

nerd.gif
I'm 1 hour from MIA

But IMO what's the point of a relationship is you're still going to be #*@+n' other people. Its different for guys and girls, we just just want to get some p. Don't matter how much of a h a chick is she will still get all emotional and $#!+

these are not for me. if i'm going to mess with an array of people aside from my main person i don't see the point in having a main person. not to mention i'm too possessive to share someone like that with others. if a guy ever suggested this to me i'd suggest he go the hell on, but maybe that's just me.

these are not for me. if i'm going to mess with an array of people aside from my main person i don't see the point in having a main person. not to mention i'm too possessive to share someone like that with others. if a guy ever suggested this to me i'd suggest he go the hell on, but maybe that's just me.

I've been married 10 years. I couldn't imagine "sharing" my wife with anybody else.
I mean, yeah, the idea, of me, her and another chick is awesome.
Me, her and some dude doing the "Wobbly H", not so much.
I think if the subject ever got brought up and agreed to, we'd both chicken out.
who knows though? I'm in my 30's and people get freakier as they get older.
laugh.gif

ask this question in 5 years and 15 years of marriage and we might be swapping partners like crazy..
As of right now, today, it's not something I'm interested in...

-J-

I've been married 10 years. I couldn't imagine "sharing" my wife with anybody else.
I mean, yeah, the idea, of me, her and another chick is awesome.
Me, her and some dude doing the "Wobbly H", not so much.
I think if the subject ever got brought up and agreed to, we'd both chicken out.
who knows though? I'm in my 30's and people get freakier as they get older.
laugh.gif

ask this question in 5 years and 15 years of marriage and we might be swapping partners like crazy..
As of right now, today, it's not something I'm interested in...

-J-

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by DJ bana

what about swingers? couples who do it together? 
i guess it cant work with everyone 

If you both truly believe that feelings won't get involved then I guess it can work.  But why? What's the point of being in a relationship if you want to fool around with other people..

i watched a doc on open relationships and they had rules set up...

they get to meet the other person first...no dating...can't double back...etc i'll see if i can find it
I think I saw this as well, it was on BBC America I think or something.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by DJ bana

what about swingers? couples who do it together? 
i guess it cant work with everyone 

If you both truly believe that feelings won't get involved then I guess it can work.  But why? What's the point of being in a relationship if you want to fool around with other people..

i watched a doc on open relationships and they had rules set up...

they get to meet the other person first...no dating...can't double back...etc i'll see if i can find it
I think I saw this as well, it was on BBC America I think or something.

Ain't no way.

Just leave the person ...

No point (IMO) in being in a relationship if you want to have relations with other people.

Ain't no way.

Just leave the person ...

No point (IMO) in being in a relationship if you want to have relations with other people.

I got married at very young age and my ex was interested in females.  We tried the open relationship/marriage situation  and it started off decent, but backfired when situations occured.  We participated in quite a few 3sums 2gether and everything is good while you're having sex, but the issues arise when people feelings get involved.  We're no longer together and I've learned that the open thing is NOT for me at all.  I couldn't imagine sharing my current GF with anyone else now and nor do I even want to.  It works for some, but not for me though.  Glad I was able to learn from the situation though.

I got married at very young age and my ex was interested in females.  We tried the open relationship/marriage situation  and it started off decent, but backfired when situations occured.  We participated in quite a few 3sums 2gether and everything is good while you're having sex, but the issues arise when people feelings get involved.  We're no longer together and I've learned that the open thing is NOT for me at all.  I couldn't imagine sharing my current GF with anyone else now and nor do I even want to.  It works for some, but not for me though.  Glad I was able to learn from the situation though.

im in one right now
BUT, things are real cool an we dont even fight, matter fact seems we do more now than before. not in that routine type of relationship with a title so were all comfortable.

im in one right now
BUT, things are real cool an we dont even fight, matter fact seems we do more now than before. not in that routine type of relationship with a title so were all comfortable.

nope not for me.

yeah a girl who wants threesomes with other chicks would be fun.

but if i'm serious about her it's gotta be just us. i'm not sharing her.....there's no "open" aspect.

nope not for me.

but if i'm serious about her it's gotta be just us. i'm not sharing her.....there's no "open" aspect.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

nope not for me.

open marriage is a def no for me though.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

nope not for me.

open marriage is a def no for me though.

Back
Top Bottom