Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a video on sole collectores web site where bun b was interviewing some people at Sneakercon Houston who had some oregon 5's and they said they where going to be dropping all star weekend. I know that doesn't mean anything but its a possibility.

At this point there are so many different reports, limited release, QS release, QS only in oregon...seems to me like theres about 1% chance of them dropping and anyone on here besides beaverton getting a pair..oh well im still gonna cross my fingers and hold out hope but it went from being 'a real possibility' to almost def not gonna happen. hell id even take the black pair if thats what released.

At this point there are so many different reports, limited release, QS release, QS only in oregon...seems to me like theres about 1% chance of them dropping and anyone on here besides beaverton getting a pair..oh well im still gonna cross my fingers and hold out hope but it went from being 'a real possibility' to almost def not gonna happen. hell id even take the black pair if thats what released.

The black one doesn't look so bad, but I'd prefer the green version. But I agree, I'd take anything creative looking like this at this point whether it's black, yellow, or the coveted green. I saw new pictures of another dope version, but this time those shoe's really aren't releasing because of the names being put inside. I feel like buying another pair of Oreo 5's and having a customizer make me a Chicago Bulls version as my lesson learned if the shoe's don't drop or are impossible to obtain.

Last edited:
View media item 757211
this shoe would be hot! Anyone want to desing there own J's, get the app Sole Designer for the Ipad!

dq2e6q.jpg

Playin with that app heres some White Cement 5's dont care what nobody think lol i would cop if it came out like this and not juss cuz i put it together with the limited choices they had hahaha

Edit: i would probably switch up the midsole that white get dirty quick :smokin

Last edited:

From Sneaker Rumors facebook. He credited @kw21270

A dream on MLK day, lol. Ain't no way we can walk into a sneaker store and see a display like that. Not in NYC

If these do release, I hope we get the green pair and not the black one. The duck jumpman is
sick.gif
 and looks super corny. The duck head on the other hand is 
smokin.gif
. Haha. It'll probably be announced only one week before release like the Oregon Foams.

this shoe would be hot! Anyone want to desing there own J's, get the app Sole Designer for the Ipad!
dq2e6q.jpg

Playin with that app heres some White Cement 5's dont care what nobody think lol i would cop if it came out like this and not juss cuz i put it together with the limited choices they had hahaha

Edit: i would probably switch up the midsole that white get dirty quick
smokin.gif
Go make a new thread for this **** and keep it outta here

This is why i dont come to the Jordans thread. 

Can y'all wait for February 15th!

In the meantime GO PLAY

From Sneaker Rumors facebook. He credited @kw21270

A dream on MLK day, lol. Ain't no way we can walk into a sneaker store and see a display like that. Not in NYC

I'd go after the Oregon 3's 1st. Then the Oregon 5's then Oregon 4's.

I'd go after the Oregon 3's 1st. Then the Oregon 5's then Oregon 4's.

If I could walk perfectly fine for a long period of time and these were the good old day's when stores would have both shoe's up for grabs, I'd go for all three as well. Even though I love the 5's, I need the 3's as a consolation prize to losing my powder blue 3's lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom