Patriots @ Giants, 12/29/07 CBS/NBC/NFLN 8:15ET Congrats to the Patriots, Moss, and GOAT Brady

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Game over.
TOUCHDOWN GIANTS

What a dumb penelty by Moss

eyes.gif
It was on Maroney for doing a slight shake. Moss didn't do anything.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I know
I'm just hating because J-Rain annoys me

moss is a blocking machine out there
pimp.gif
WHAT CAN THIS MAN NOT DO?! tell meone thing that rice can do that moss couldn't...because i can tell you a list of what moss is able to do that rice can't. like sky over defenselesscorners.

we could have a VERY good game tonight. I like how the G-men are playing. What I don't understand is that on that last TD from Brady to Moss, whydidn't the defensive coordinator double or triple cover moss. We ALL knew it was going to him no matter what Brady and Moss say about not caring about therecords.

They both will be broken tonight

OMG DID YOU SEE THAT VID OF BRADY AT THE COMBINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funniest crap I've seen all year.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

pimp.gif
WHAT CAN THIS MAN NOT DO?! tell me one thing that rice can do that moss couldn't...because i can tell you a list of what moss is able to do that rice can't. like sky over defenseless corners.
Win a Super Bowl, or multiple

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Man, why does this have to be such an awesome game? I got UFC in 30 mins.

I think you may see Moss break the record.

tom brady is the american dream....he kept it....back up in hs...
laugh.gif
@ the sprint and the lunge @ the end

i would like to see peyton's run though...it must have been atrocious

pimp.gif
WHAT CAN THIS MAN NOT DO?! tell me one thing that rice can do that moss couldn't...because i can tell you a list of what moss is able to do that rice can't. like sky over defenseless corners.

I want to hear this list. Please post it.

pimp.gif

7xo3dl3.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

laugh.gif

I think Leftwich's might have been funnier

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

laugh.gif

I think Leftwich's might have been funnier

I honestly think Bledsoe must have been on speed during his combine, because dude runs a 6.4 40. Even his madden speed is in the 20s.

J RAIN 23
pimp.gif

37b25c1d9fd6bba10ef851427ed8bbb900e52cd.jpg

when all is said and done, the only thing rice is gonna have on moss is a dancing with the stars trophy or whatever he got for winning that. moss has too muchdignity to be subjected to that b-list garbage.
roll.gif

when all is said and done, the only thing rice is gonna have on moss is a dancing with the stars trophy or whatever he got for winning that. moss has too much dignity to be subjected to that b-list garbage.

List of things Moss is better at than Rice, where is it? Still waiting.

when all is said and done, the only thing rice is gonna have on moss is a dancing with the stars trophy or whatever he got for winning that. moss has too much dignity to be subjected to that b-list garbage.
roll.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

moss is a man tonight he will get one more and brady will play until he gets one more...lol

i see brady coming back in at the end if it is a close game..just to get to 16- 0

Back
Top Bottom