Patriots @ Giants, 12/29/07 CBS/NBC/NFLN 8:15ET Congrats to the Patriots, Moss, and GOAT Brady

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know why the announcers keep saying "nothing to play for" in regards to the Giants... dudes are trying to end the perfect season and stoprecords.

Fizzy Womack sighting?
nerd.gif

Disregard what I said NT. Eli drove em done and capped it off.

He's played a great half so far. I hope Coughlin doesn't sit the starters, but I don't blame him if he does.

Defense is playin' great too. Holding NE to 1 TD and the rest field goals is pretty good.

Giants are going back and forth with NE too. In the BAL, PHI, IND game both teams had their tuns with NE just cranking it up towards the end .

SMH and Wilfork too, I've read he plays a little dirty too.

Should be a good 2nd half.

If the coaches don't pull their starters for the 2nd half, they should be out of a job

Hell of a first half, that was great football.

I wonder what Coughlin will do.....especially after Ohara got hurt.

got damn how much do tha pats pay tha refs?

Did the Jets play this year?

Oh yeah, is that the team the Patriots destroyed, twice, and made a home movie of and people call it cheating?

Finally the real Eli Manning shows up late this season......
eyes.gif

Great game so far, but I still want the Pats to win this because I'm a G-men hater

eek.gif
eek.gif

Im very impressed so far
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If we can pull this off we will have HUGE momentum going into the playoffs
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Come on G-Men!!!!!!!!!

Do you guys think Brady will play in the 2nd half.
I wouldn't put it passed them
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jretro23

MerMorrisHelmet.jpg

this man is very happy right now
I want the Giants to win,
but part of me wants to see what this +#!*!%# would say if the Pats won

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

I don't know why the announcers keep saying "nothing to play for" in regards to the Giants... dudes are trying to end the perfect season and stop records.

not to mention they are getting paid to play

As much as I think Coughlin should pull the starters, NOT with the lead. This is what football at its most basic spirit is all about.

Come on Pats, win so Mercury Morris can shut up once and for all.

Back
Top Bottom