Pics of the II + XXI Countdown pack!

Correct me if I'm wrong but did all the XXI's say "Aspiration" and "Uncomprimised" on the back side of the tounge? If so then theychanged it to "Earned."

Originally Posted by spectrumknight

diggin both of these

btw, air randy always has bright colors in his pics.. im sure the red is darker in person

i agree. the air randy tag itself is always unusually bright to me, i think the shoes will be a little darker in reality, and if so they wont be too bad.tho i do agree the sample ones look a little nicer. I like 21s and 2s, two of my favorite models so i hope the red is a little better in person.

Originally Posted by indohan

I get it now... The packages are going to 1 black shoes and 1 white shoes...

X/XIII - Black Xs and white XIII
IX/XIV - White IX and black XIV
VI/XVI - White VI and black XVII
II/XX1 - White II and black XX1.

Each of them has a little red variation... Not sure about the XVII though...

And now I'm pretty convinced that XI/XII is going to be XI Space Jam (Black) and White/Red-Silver XII (White).
VII/XVI - Black XVI and I'm guessing it's going to be White/Black-Cardinal Red VIIs.

7s are supposed to be Hares. I think they might drop the multi colored tongue to keep with the red/black/white theme but i hope not.
What I findinteresting is the 20/3 pack. Everyone seems to want stealths and black cements, well that doesnt seem likely in my estimation since thatd be a lot of black. Ithink the black cements are coming, the 20 will probably be something new (every pack has one new/modified shoe so far). Thats my guess anyways!

So did they also change the material on them? It looks nubuck now as opposed to suede. Why?

The red sole is ehhh in my opinion, but this is a decent pack. Still won't buy it more than likely, but it's decent.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

jordan II...

XX1... oh hell NO!!!!

its become evident that jordan brand is doing this on purpose... putting out a nice pair along side with an ugly trash.

im just hoping those xx1 are kid sizes or really early samples

yo michael +@! r u doing?!?!?! dont be a corporate sell out

yeah, they're a sz 6

I call some of these packs the Tie-in agreement" packs. Which means, if you want to purchase one item, you have to also purchase the other one in order toobtain the desired item. By buying the items you are agreeing.

Fact of the day lol

big dissapointment

those xx1's are hot trash with the overkill of red sole
smh.gif

and the hot girls would
roll.gif
at those 2's!

those 2's bring tears of joy to me.... j/p.......... but seriously those are copped

II's are whack. XXI's are hot.. So this pack is copped! I'll be selling the II's tho..

xxi looks cheap as hell. Definite pass. Too close in colors to the lows that released 2 years ago.

IIs look really nice. The red just kills it for me with the XXI's. I'd prefer the low top black and red colorway that originally came out.

Originally Posted by ijapino

I'm pumped for the II's myself...I always wanted this particular colorway.

The XXI's are a lil disappointing. I would have preferred these:

126971968.jpg

Over these:
Co- Sign
pimp.gif

is it just me or does a bright red sole look like something you would see on fakes? im not feelin them at all, also i dont like how JB used straight up redplastic lining on the "grille or vents", the samples looked better with theirs being metallic

If I get this pack I'm most likely gonna sell the XX1s. I don't really care for them anyways, but I was looking forward to the samples being released.If I can't sell the XX1's I might as well keep them in my room.

The II's are crazy
eek.gif
, but the XX1's are straight. I like thesamples better, those should have been in the package instead. My expectations were too high on this package until the XXI's, but I'm still coppingthem.

i bet those XX1's are gonna catch fire right before release! they will look a lot better in person IMO. def cop!!

The sample colorway does look a little better. But regardless of color scheme, ugly IS STILL ugly.

Back
Top Bottom