Pics of the II + XXI Countdown pack!

So are all the black j's that come in a pack goin to be suede...?
ohwell.gif

the twos are nice... but i dont see many people spendin that much on that pack if one of the shoes are on clearance in some areas

This pack is an all-around mess imo. The II's are probably one of my least favorite J's, and regardless of the colorway, they just look silly. TheXXII's can't handle that super bright red. Sorry JB, PASS.

Those XX1s are TERRIBLE.

The soles are NASTY. There's no other word for it.

It looks like the "Fire Red" that were on the Fire Red III's... almost "hot pink". The shoe just looks like a variant. Check out the"carbon fiber"... its not textured like the OGs. Looks like the plastic checkered plate that variants use.

I was really looking forward for these XX1s but this is just an easy pass as the 13/10 package. I guess I'll have to settle with my black/red XX1 lows.

Black/red XX1 lows >>>>> Count Down XX1s.
smh.gif

Oh wait, they're probably using plastic in place for the carbon fiber because they're a kids size.

So can someone let us know whether these are going to have the removable pods?

I've been asking this since someone first mentioned the retroing of the XX1. Still no answer. Looks like we might have to wait until someone snags the menssize early.

The XXIs in this pack prove once and for all that JB has someone on the payroll who is there just to take a can't miss opportunity and f%*k it up.

SUPER DUPER MOFOKING PASS... hehe... Seriously, no can do... Nothing appealing on this one...

Smart collectors should wait for cheap ebay prices on this pack... it'll be around for awhile.

JB is wrong on so many levels with those XX1s! They should of brought out the unreleased Carolina/Black joints.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

I've been asking this since someone first mentioned the retroing of the XX1. Still no answer. Looks like we might have to wait until someone snags the mens size early.
i swear if the 21's dont come with the CHANGABLE pods...they'll never see my dollar again....

after 08
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom