PLAY COUSINS?!?!?!?!? vol. Can't be life o__0

30t6p3b.gif
@ even considering

If you smash before marriage. Then you shouldn't believe in these fairy tales about smashin' cousins

If you employ the pull-out method, or just wrap it up. What's the worse that can happen? Buy your cousin Plan B, or get an abortion

People just didn't do it back in the day because they didn't have these abortion-like tools readily available. Because back then, if you did accidentally lay your seed in her. You really will have brought some mutated child into life

If you smash before marriage. Then you shouldn't believe in these fairy tales about smashin' cousins

If you employ the pull-out method, or just wrap it up. What's the worse that can happen? Buy your cousin Plan B, or get an abortion

People just didn't do it back in the day because they didn't have these abortion-like tools readily available. Because back then, if you did accidentally lay your seed in her. You really will have brought some mutated child into life

Of my known cousins no way but if I found out Raven was my cousin I'd be the incest king.

Of my known cousins no way but if I found out Raven was my cousin I'd be the incest king.

If you havent thought about boning a hot cousin you are lying, but I know this thread will have you thinking next time you see her..

If you havent thought about boning a hot cousin you are lying, but I know this thread will have you thinking next time you see her..

Originally Posted by Digglo

I grew up around most of my cousins and when I try to look at them objectively I still see them as unattractive. They ugly so it never entered my mind like that.

I do remember when I had to make 100% sure if your GOD-father was actual blood family or not
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Cuz my GOD-father's daughter, (my GOD-sister) is fine as *!$!

Originally Posted by Digglo

I grew up around most of my cousins and when I try to look at them objectively I still see them as unattractive. They ugly so it never entered my mind like that.

I do remember when I had to make 100% sure if your GOD-father was actual blood family or not
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Cuz my GOD-father's daughter, (my GOD-sister) is fine as *!$!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

I'm never seen people feen for sex like Dominicans....

this is true though.......
laugh.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif

so why are u denying dat it's not da normb? I'm all da way in Los Angeles and I've heard of y'all Dominicans "Los primos se priman". it's obviously quite common as u can see in da rest of dis thread b
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom