Poll: Lose Yourself or Not Afraid?

Y'all still entertain Marley's posts? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

No Hands is a way more enjoyable song than Not Afraid. Tell me I'm lying.

no your not lying because thats your opinion
but Waka sings about shi**.....at least Em was trying to send a message and do something productive

no your not lying because thats your opinion
but Waka sings about shi**.....at least Em was trying to send a message and do something productive

Not to me.  Even then, the only reason no hands is even listenable is cause of Roscoe Dash on the hook and Wale's verse.  And to your point about nobody dancing to Eminem, last I checked white girls love Em.  (I hate to stereotype but in general, it's what I've seen)

Not to me.  Even then, the only reason no hands is even listenable is cause of Roscoe Dash on the hook and Wale's verse.  And to your point about nobody dancing to Eminem, last I checked white girls love Em.  (I hate to stereotype but in general, it's what I've seen)

Lose Yourself by a long shot. Not Afraid got super annoying to me, that I stopped paying attention to the lyrics.

Lose Yourself by a long shot. Not Afraid got super annoying to me, that I stopped paying attention to the lyrics.

Originally Posted by 365k

^this... and the one w/rhianna...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 365k

^this... and the one w/rhianna...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom