Post the Last Modification on your Car

yea, still trying to decide but they both go for cheap

marc-slide-1.jpg

my vote is second for sure. the others are too blocky for me. i heard you can get enkei to make you rpf1's in any size you want. plus they are light as hell.

my vote is second for sure. the others are too blocky for me. i heard you can get enkei to make you rpf1's in any size you want. plus they are light as hell.

My '06 M45.  Changed '06 front end to '08-'10 Sport model.

This...

Into this...

My '06 M45.  Changed '06 front end to '08-'10 Sport model.

This...

Into this...

anyone know how hard it is to install a cold air intake? ive seen some videos and read about it but im not too mechanically inclined

anyone know how hard it is to install a cold air intake? ive seen some videos and read about it but im not too mechanically inclined

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

HID Fogs... Buying some springs soon.

Can someone school me on HID's? Been wanting to put some HID's on my Civic also.

Basically, they run cooler/brighter/longer then stock or halogen lights. I use this website to check the bulb size to get (http://www.sylvania.com/C...ementGuide/default.htm), and I get the HID's from www.ddmtuning.com.

How's the installation process? Is it fairly easy?

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

HID Fogs... Buying some springs soon.

Can someone school me on HID's? Been wanting to put some HID's on my Civic also.

Basically, they run cooler/brighter/longer then stock or halogen lights. I use this website to check the bulb size to get (http://www.sylvania.com/C...ementGuide/default.htm), and I get the HID's from www.ddmtuning.com.

How's the installation process? Is it fairly easy?

Originally Posted by thegame2006

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

fittednoob wrote:

moneymike88 wrote:

Miniojw wrote:

Duel Halo Projector Headlights
to me, angel eyes look stupid on any car that isnt a BMW
+1

these are the easy ones to go with and they look garbage!
these look so much better to go with! the time spent to install these are so worth it! (not my car)

I have a Charger too. How much everything plus install run?

well for everything you see there.headlights and fogs its about 4 bills for the rings and if you send your lights in to the company that makes them they charger about 3 bills for install and i think another bill for fogs. all you have to after is hook it up to a 12v source and ground them

Still looks stupid.

fittednoob wrote:

moneymike88 wrote:

Miniojw wrote:

+1

these look so much better to go with! the time spent to install these are so worth it! (not my car)

well for everything you see there.headlights and fogs its about 4 bills for the rings and if you send your lights in to the company that makes them they charger about 3 bills for install and i think another bill for fogs. all you have to after is hook it up to a 12v source and ground them

Still looks stupid.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

fittednoob wrote:

moneymike88 wrote:

Miniojw wrote:

+1

Still looks stupid.

laugh.gif
no it doesnt
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

fittednoob wrote:

moneymike88 wrote:

Miniojw wrote:

+1

Still looks stupid.

laugh.gif
no it doesnt
indifferent.gif

in the last month, I changed my wheels.
18x9.5 wrapped in 225's

and just recently put on some Neo Chromes

-UNDFT-

in the last month, I changed my wheels.
18x9.5 wrapped in 225's

and just recently put on some Neo Chromes

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Installed stainless steel header, deleted my catalytic converter, clean out throttle body and intake manifold.
I have this issue. Needs to be replaced.

How much should this run me, Firestone is quoting it at around $700. I know I can and will find better.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Installed stainless steel header, deleted my catalytic converter, clean out throttle body and intake manifold.
I have this issue. Needs to be replaced.

How much should this run me, Firestone is quoting it at around $700. I know I can and will find better.

Back
Top Bottom