Post the Last Modification on your Car

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

About to get this Cold Air Intake installed...heard it helps with gas mileage and horse power 
ohwell.gif

20110302045742218.jpg

roll.gif

You won't even feel a difference.

If you want more horsepower, save up your money for a power adder (supercharger, turbo depending on your car) or if you want to say N/A then save up for bolt ons.

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

About to get this Cold Air Intake installed...heard it helps with gas mileage and horse power 
ohwell.gif

20110302045742218.jpg

roll.gif

If you want more horsepower, save up your money for a power adder (supercharger, turbo depending on your car) or if you want to say N/A then save up for bolt ons.

Well I know two different people with the same car that I have and they both got this and said they see a significant difference so ehhh, I figured $30 was worth the risk...
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

20110302045742218.jpg

roll.gif

Well I know two different people with the same car that I have and they both got this and said they see a significant difference so ehhh, I figured $30 was worth the risk...
ohwell.gif

I pumped some 94 gas into my car the other day, I didn't notice a difference at first, but the second time I started my car my fuel range went up by 40 miles, I'd say it's worth the 30 more cents per gallon, I'll try 96 gas next time if it doesn't cost too much more...

I pumped some 94 gas into my car the other day, I didn't notice a difference at first, but the second time I started my car my fuel range went up by 40 miles, I'd say it's worth the 30 more cents per gallon, I'll try 96 gas next time if it doesn't cost too much more...

ohwell.gif

20110302045742218.jpg

roll.gif

ohwell.gif
For $30 you can't go wrong since thats what a K&N filter would probably run you but you won't feel a difference. You may hear a difference but you won't feel it. Of course it all depends on what kind of motor work you have done too but if your motor is highly modded a CAI wouldn't be on your list of mods as thats usually a first mod most people do. What kind of car?

ohwell.gif

20110302045742218.jpg

roll.gif

ohwell.gif
For $30 you can't go wrong since thats what a K&N filter would probably run you but you won't feel a difference. You may hear a difference but you won't feel it. Of course it all depends on what kind of motor work you have done too but if your motor is highly modded a CAI wouldn't be on your list of mods as thats usually a first mod most people do. What kind of car?

^^ '06 Chevy Impala LTZ   I just hit the 50k mark so the mileage is fairly low. I'm mainly looking for an increase in acceleration and gas mileage. Isn't there some sort of chip or something you can get? 
nerd.gif

^^ '06 Chevy Impala LTZ   I just hit the 50k mark so the mileage is fairly low. I'm mainly looking for an increase in acceleration and gas mileage. Isn't there some sort of chip or something you can get? 
nerd.gif

HID's and Blacked Out Tails on the Tahoe. I have to get around to taking some pictures. Exhaust is next and then I'm done for a while.

HID's and Blacked Out Tails on the Tahoe. I have to get around to taking some pictures. Exhaust is next and then I'm done for a while.

yo where can i copp a good set of 17" wheels, i already checked a few spots and craigslist but nothing really.... low budget, one of my wheels has to be replaced but, i guess im going to go with all four since it looks kinda ******ed having one different one.
HELP!!

yo where can i copp a good set of 17" wheels, i already checked a few spots and craigslist but nothing really.... low budget, one of my wheels has to be replaced but, i guess im going to go with all four since it looks kinda ******ed having one different one.
HELP!!

Just installed my Type-S springs! 1 inch drop, not much, but I like it. It'll go lower once it settle's in more.
tumblr_ljd1z1Dmsy1qdcddco1_500.jpg

Just installed my Type-S springs! 1 inch drop, not much, but I like it. It'll go lower once it settle's in more.
tumblr_ljd1z1Dmsy1qdcddco1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by n1co86ya

HELP!!

Anyone????
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by n1co86ya

HELP!!

Anyone????
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Black Ice hanging out of the glovebox. Honeys getting inside the bucket and taking a big whiff out of the scent and going "ooooooo".
pimp.gif

Black Ice hanging out of the glovebox. Honeys getting inside the bucket and taking a big whiff out of the scent and going "ooooooo".
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom