post your bullys

n551640047_3243681_3885.jpg

She has knee problems, though.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by one11archerave

Originally Posted by soltheman

She has knee problems, though.
frown.gif

Mine too. He had a luxating patella and needed surgery at 10 months. It sucked but he is back to 100% now.

Nice! Knee problems seem to go hand in hand with pits.

She's still not fully recovered (vet says she might not ever be,) but she's in shape and doesn't seem to be in too much pain, so I'm happy.

Don't see the big appeal about these dogs, they kinda ugly IMO. I'd rather have a Retriever or something, if that makes me less of a man so be it.

wait were talkin about the short big headed bullies right?...if so im looking to buy 1 bad right now but there all over $1000 which i dont have

Originally Posted by cacdawg07

Originally Posted by 23kidd

no pit but...

I believe they were 5-6 months in this picture..
66825eee7ee9824324ab355013f7a8f9584791b.jpg
b9225f2e1ce5921f26abca3ed954118d202edb9.jpg

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

What Kind of conditions do let them live in?
lol chill everybody, theyre treated with respect and all, and no we dont hurt em or nothing. These dogs are considered as guard dogs, and the dontplay for ###%..

Check em out, google "Kangals."

This picture was taken back at my country, turkey..its a cruddy picture but its all i got...dont worry theyre happy dogs
happy.gif

Originally Posted by HAZE323

^give your dogs supplements like canine complete or those other tabs

I give my dog Cosamin DS for his joints now and his treats are made for dogs with hip and joint issues. When he was a pup I gave him some cottage cheese withhis meals to help his bones develop. I did a lot of research and took my time before picking a breeder and I guess I just got unlucky with having joint issuesso soon.

Demons facial expressions kind of remind me of my dog & I like the markings on Stunners face, makes him look dirrrrrtty.

demon is 8 month and stunner is 7 months stunner is a monster compared to demon fool weighs 75lbs has a 23 inch head at 7 months demon weighs 50lbs

Never been a fan of pits, one of my boys is looking for a Bully though. That is all he talks about,
laugh.gif

When I buy my house, I'm going to buy me a couple of these....

siberian-husky.jpg

Back
Top Bottom