Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

^its a good idea but the patent leather park looks wierd but good Ps job!!!!
I knew someone was going to come in here and say that. Which is why I already had these made
moz-screenshot.jpg

Just trying to do something different. This same ole' same ole' is tired. I'll play with the patent more when I get off of work and see if I canimprove. Anyone who feels they can do it better is welcome to.

Hammy its a nice idea for those XX1 but imo those blue ones are helly ugly lol. The PS is nice though

^This is cool and everything but it's been done at least twice in the past. I suggest you check the older pages cause some of these guys get pretty p!ssedwhen they feel their work has been stolen.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Alternate jersey VI

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

moz-screenshot.jpg

QFD (quoted for dopeness!) I'm gonna have to say I like the patent better because without it they just remind me of some kind of reversed infrereds

REQUEST: Can some one do some Gray/Lime Green VIIIs?

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

REQUEST: Can some one do some Gray/Lime Green VIIIs?
I thought I'd forget the past and go ahead and try these for you

Props to you Masterhammy23 There the same way I pictured them. Good Job
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think I'll do something tomorrow. Too tired right now. About to take a shower and have my girlfriend try to talk to me all night. FML.

AWESOME PICS AND AWESOME DESIGNS! Here are a few I've done a few months back. I like a handful of them, and maybe some of you will too:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom