Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

has anyone bought Ray ban The 59mm Cats 5000 Sunglasses in Black?

they look good...

i might just buy wayfarers....prob

i had some brown wayfarers stolen last year..didnt fit my (quite large) face anyways..picked up a brown pair of these today since they seemed larger..can't wait for them to arrive as i want some n black as well..
just wanted a cheaper similar alternative to the gucci 1827s, as Im buying a house and can't justify spending 250 to 300 on some shades right now lol!

225310_1615493480640_1635445893_1220447_264878_n.jpg

I NEED THESE IN MY LIFE.

Still not sign of a release date though.
mad.gif

Parents just copped me the Gucci 1627s today as a gift. I had been looking for the 2563s but I'm really happy with these. Feel like they'll look better with my suits and stuff for my internship this summer

I'm a big Yankees Fan so Even my Sunglasses are New York Yankees!
laugh.gif
These are not expensive sunglasses but I don't care I still like em'. Has the Yankee logo on the top left eye and "New York" printed on both Legs. Plus it has the UV ray protection thing to keep your eyes from getting damaged by the sun. (obviously since thats what the purpose of sunglasses are for)

2.jpg

2.jpg

2.jpg

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

These are so copped!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
how much are these?

idk much about this brand, can someone put me on to game? 
nerd.gif

either way, copped!
pimp.gif

How y'all can wear gaudy glasses like these, is beyond my understanding...

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

laugh.gif
These are not expensive sunglasses but I don't care I still like em'. Has the Yankee logo on the top left eye and "New York" printed on both Legs. Plus it has the UV ray protection thing to keep your eyes from getting damaged by the sun. (obviously since thats what the purpose of sunglasses are for)

2.jpg

2.jpg

2.jpg

roll.gif

sorry

Originally Posted by Murray497

laugh.gif

2.jpg

2.jpg

2.jpg

roll.gif

sorry

pimp.gif
swag

what is drake wearing in this interview? i know there ray bans but they look wider than the regular ones...

laugh.gif

2.jpg

2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom