Post your toys! Vol. 1?

ebay, toywiz, target, walmart, toysrus, just depends on what alternate costume you're looking for

I've been finding a lot of good deals on a few Toy Groups on FB. There's a ML one that's pretty good. I really hope they make a figure of the PS4 Spidey. I just love that design for some reason.
spider-man-ps4-social.jpg

And I just picked up the Hasbro Star-Lord helmet which is pretty dope.
20245584_631665183624186_2504935418872453164_n.jpg

I've been finding a lot of good deals on a few Toy Groups on FB. There's a ML one that's pretty good. I really hope they make a figure of the PS4 Spidey. I just love that design for some reason.
spider-man-ps4-social.jpg

I'm sure close to the games release we'll get a ML figure of that costume. Definitely need it for the Spidey collection I'm starting

Last edited:
I finished my Neo-Sweden Gundam a few weeks ago.

nice! i have the old MG burning gundam, and shining gundam, and actually won the MG master gundam for $15 last week brand new on ebay. Hoping to build them at some point soon. Just bought a house so I'm hesitant to start a new kit before I move.

I did pick up this bad boy last night for a decent price
457574577.png

and Im hoping yo pick up this one later this week.
gundam-master-grade-rx-0-mobile-suit-full-armor-unicorn-gundam-ver-ka-full-psycho-frame-prototype-1-100-model-kit-bandai-30__85109.1461368455.jpg

^slow down man :lol:

picture didnt do it justice, and i didnt take a pic before i started working on it, thats just the pic he sent at first. the panle lines were thick and uneven. deep scratches all over the plastic (which i didnt know about until i had it in hand). I think this was one of the guys first kits. alot of the attempted filing was discolored as well
gotcha

My first kits were terrible, I didn't even know anything about the hobby.I used to twist the parts off the runner and leave all the nubs :rofl:

if your refering to mikey over ther he stands at 4 foot tall. i Also have Leo same size. I hope they finish the line so i can have Raph and Donnie too
that's pretty dope, how much do they retail for?

I finished my Neo-Sweden Gundam a few weeks ago.
I've always liked the look of the Nobel Gundam, thought about getting it and building it for my little sister. But then I remembered just how small 1/144 scale is and how I hate working on kits like that.

nice! i have the old MG burning gundam, and shining gundam, and actually won the MG master gundam for $15 last week brand new on ebay. Hoping to build them at some point soon. Just bought a house so I'm hesitant to start a new kit before I move.

I did pick up this bad boy last night for a decent price
457574577.png

and Im hoping yo pick up this one later this week.
gundam-master-grade-rx-0-mobile-suit-full-armor-unicorn-gundam-ver-ka-full-psycho-frame-prototype-1-100-model-kit-bandai-30__85109.1461368455.jpg
Those are BA, i likem and good stuff on the bid. Definitely get some photos up once you complete them and no rush on getting them built :lol: These things are definitely a process. I rushed with my Burning Gundam and broke a ball piece around the waist so that's why I have Nobel gundam posed that way to cover it up smh.

^slow down man :lol:

gotcha

My first kits were terrible, I didn't even know anything about the hobby.I used to twist the parts off the runner and leave all the nubs :rofl:::
:lol:
Don't i know it! I buy much much much faster than I build and Im okay with that lol When i get them for low enough I just buy them and let them sit until im ready for them. Good thing about these kits is if you get them for a good price you wont have too much trouble selling em if you have too. And thats exactly how I used to build kits back in the day. No type of tools or anything, not sure why I though that was the way you were supposed to do it. Ive gotten a lot better at removing nubs. those sanding/polishing blocks are miracle workers
nhxiGTt.jpg

Those are BA, i likem and good stuff on the bid. Definitely get some photos up once you complete them and no rush on getting them built :lol: These things are definitely a process. I rushed with my Burning Gundam and broke a ball piece around the waist so that's why I have Nobel gundam posed that way to cover it up smh.
Yeah man no doubt Ive got a like 8 built kits done right now all in various states of details. Whether its panel lines, paint, nub mark removal and such. And I have yet to use a single decal or practice using water slides either so ive got a long way to go. Im just on an XL sized gundam kick right now and i want big kits. Got these ones (and havent built any of them yet) But a lot of these kits are huge and bricks as well lol but im okay with that.
Ta72e5H.jpg

K7L5yOl.jpg

you broke the piece that connects the waist to the torso? there's a way to fix that...or you could just order the part

:lol:
Don't i know it! I buy much much much faster than I build and Im okay with that lol When i get them for low enough I just buy them and let them sit until im ready for them. Good thing about these kits is if you get them for a good price you wont have too much trouble selling em if you have too. And thats exactly how I used to build kits back in the day. No type of tools or anything, not sure why I though that was the way you were supposed to do it. Ive gotten a lot better at removing nubs. those sanding/polishing blocks are miracle workers
nhxiGTt.jpg
i was a kid and I had no clue this was an actual hobby, i just enjoyed building these robots I use to watch on cartoon network

Yeah man no doubt Ive got a like 8 built kits done right now all in various states of details. Whether its panel lines, paint, nub mark removal and such. And I have yet to use a single decal or practice using water slides either so ive got a long way to go. Im just on an XL sized gundam kick right now and i want big kits. Got these ones (and havent built any of them yet) But a lot of these kits are huge and bricks as well lol but im okay with that.
Ta72e5H.jpg

K7L5yOl.jpg
Ex S and FAZZ are def bricks

Nice, I want to try out a MG build.
once you go 1/100 scale you're not going back

you broke the piece that connects the waist to the torso? there's a way to fix that...or you could just order the part

i was a kid and I had no clue this was an actual hobby, i just enjoyed building these robots I use to watch on cartoon network

i had a friend that used to use nail clippers :lol: and i thought he was weird for doing that compared to just ripping them off like i did.

I broke the piece that connects the guard so I'm missing that in the front. I haven't been able to find just the piece online, I may end up building another burning gundam later on.

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    413.3 KB · Views: 6
i had a friend that used to use nail clippers :lol: and i thought he was weird for doing that compared to just ripping them off like i did.
after a while when my fingers got tired, I would use scissors to cut the part off the runner and then use my teeth for the remaining nub :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

I broke the piece that connects the guard so I'm missing that in the front. I haven't been able to find just the piece online, I may end up building another burning gundam later on.
you mean that front crotch piece that connects the two front skirts? When you break a part you can't just look for it online. Replacement parts have to be special ordered from Bandai in Japan. A few online hobby shops offer that service, it's gonna take some time though.

Back
Top Bottom