Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Took a week off from building to relax. got itchy towards the end of the week and started this guy. The Daban Metal Build Astray Red Frame. Major differences between this and the bandai build
077MmZ0.jpg

IpE2HpZ.jpg

hrhPRul.jpg

Thanks!

It’s my sanctuary lol

i know the feeling, i'm almost done with my room, prob put up full pics this wkend, gotta finish painting some things and then clean up, plus put up my TMNT shelf, eventually i need to go buy 3 more detolfs and fill them with all the Zoids i have, also waiting on the rest of my Voltron figures(playmates Voltron, Hyper Phase and Toynami Ultimate Voltron) to arrive and to be unlazy enough to put together the lego voltron

And the TMNT shelf is up, L-R KO Neca Comic TMNT, Playmates TMNT Classic TV, Neca(i believe KO) Arcade TMNT, Neca Movie TMNT
20180813_203440.jpg
20180813_203731.jpg
20180813_203806.jpg
20180813_203850.jpg
20180813_203910.jpg

bonus figures, Playmates Bebop & Rocksteady, Neca Shredder & Krang. I wish someone would do figures like these of April, Casey, & Splinter. The 4 Frogs would be cool too plus Tokka, Rahzar, Slash, & Metalhead then I'd be TMNT HAPPY!!!!! ok Slash is going to be released by Neca in their Dimension X con exclusive so there's that

Anyone having any luck finding all these new Marvel Legends in stores? I dont think I have found anything new since Wave 2 of the X-Men line a year ago. I've mostly resorted to online purchases whenever I can find the,.

Anyone having any luck finding all these new Marvel Legends in stores? I dont think I have found anything new since Wave 2 of the X-Men line a year ago. I've mostly resorted to online purchases whenever I can find the,.

gamestop and comicshops, it will be a while before walmart and target get up to date

while i await the 3 voltron figures i bought from BBTS to arrive sometime this wk or next, i'll go ahead and build lego voltron in the mean time, this will be my 2nd most complicated lego build with the other being the Ninjago Destiny's Bounty

Took a week off from building to relax. got itchy towards the end of the week and started this guy. The Daban Metal Build Astray Red Frame. Major differences between this and the bandai build
077MmZ0.jpg

IpE2HpZ.jpg

hrhPRul.jpg
looks like bandai then copied daban to do the hi res astray. maybe its just the angle, but the leg and knees and the crotch part make the daban kit look better proportion wise

looks like bandai then copied daban to do the hi res astray. maybe its just the angle, but the leg and knees and the crotch part make the daban kit look better proportion wise

Actually Daban copies bandai’s Metal Build figure to make this kit. It’s just a plastic version of the bandai figure

Look good! Is this the same as the white zeta that comes in MG from? Or is it completely different?

its not. that white zeta is amuro's zeta. bit of a color difference, and the A on the shoulder. that mg has an rg version though. i want that version more that this tbh, but its super expensive. almost 200$ range

headed to buy hopefully my last 3 detolf's from ikea tonight, with them i'll be able to fully display the 5 voltron figures plus some zoids and my lego nexo castle set :nerd: plus use the shelf as more storage and empty my closet some more, so that i can actually hang clothes in there :lol:

A6FA5036-4952-462F-B53B-438B78DAE98A.jpeg

My set up in my home office

that top shelf of MMPR :wow: i'm fighting the desire to buy the restock of Tommy off BBTS, i feel like Hasbro is gonna release some awesome figures at the scale i finally want but we'll see, still there's only 4 Tommy rangers to buy right now |l

strangely i don't see the shoes that go with that bomber Megs.....:tongue:

Finished my first sponsored third party build. this kit is awesome in the looks department but the build is a mixed bag. TONS of pieces. way more detail then youd get from a bandai kit. the proportions are thicker than the master grade version, and the articulation reflects that. Over all it was a pretty challenging build.
5Zn3wi8.jpg

44B8FD2F-D4ED-40E8-A51A-22C5705F06A4.jpeg

BAC90915-3C35-408D-932A-EA9B16FC8F73.jpeg

3D8F44D8-9133-4A3A-9029-DA56864608C5.jpeg

I also found (exoensive) waterslide decals for the aape x Gundam rx 78. The kit itself comes with regular stickers and I don’t eff with those. Will finally be able to start work on this soon. The colors a slightly different but I’m okay with that
1D6FB2B3-C328-4C7A-95EC-B86B8D55EFEB.jpeg

B95C827F-5BC8-4C6C-A573-9A47EA876F9B.jpeg
DE51E477-A448-40CB-8AA9-D7DFDE54015D.jpeg
FE1EB049-489C-445E-9CCC-4F2DE4842ADA.jpeg
01C3D6AD-361C-4C4A-9065-242B1DF99CA4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom