POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

:lol: @ all the complaining and speculation on the last 2 pages.

When did Ghost DNA get under Greg's fingernails?

Only way I see Ghost getting outta this is if he tells Dre (or Dre does it himself) to look at that camera pointed at his desk.

:lol: @ this _ 50 just popping up outta nowhere deebo'n Dre.

Lala was looking thick as hell in that kitchen. :smokin

Tasha wanted to slap fire outta Angela so bad. :lol:

Before Knox got killed, he had pulled over Ghost And threw him against the car and grabbed his head when he went to pat him down, hence some sort of hair or skin combination got under one of his finger nails

Before Knox got killed, he had pulled over Ghost And threw him against the car and grabbed his head when he went to pat him down, hence some sort of hair or skin combination got under one of his finger nails
ok that's what we are thinking and if they truly have DNA it can be explained ... And who did he tell? Angela .. So again a good lawyer can blow that **** up ... Cause they did sweep the apartment and found nothing but guess who went back and found prints? Who requested to run the prints and evidence again? Bruh ....

Dre need to bust his gun. It's been 4 seasons and I ain't see him bust a grape in a fruit fight. Does son even know how to handle a gun?

He shot the Russian or Albanian dude and saved Ruiz's boy.

Thing about Dre is everything being said is being scripted into the show. 50 basically told him to his face that he turned on everyone, had no friends and that Dre was paying him to keep him alive :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: @ all the complaining and speculation on the last 2 pages.

When did Ghost DNA get under Greg's fingernails?

Only way I see Ghost getting outta this is if he tells Dre (or Dre does it himself) to look at that camera pointed at his desk.

:lol: @ this _ 50 just popping up outta nowhere deebo'n Dre.

Lala was looking thick as hell in that kitchen. :smokin

Tasha wanted to slap fire outta Angela so bad. :lol:

IM sayin ain't on cameras nowhere when ghost got pulled over
Like damn we solved the case in 2 episodes
They gonna take all season :smh:

It's almost like they forgot that Dre was introduced as a young savage shooter. Should be no prob to off Kanaan who everyone thinks is dead and has no real muscle other than two people. Dre has Ghost/Tommy's army. End Kanaan/Tariq's arc already.
This what irks me...Dre came in as a goon that had no problems dropping anybody at anytime ...he also supposed to have his own lil crew of other dudes on his block ready to put in work too so he don't eem gotta get his hands dirty himself really ...BUT this dude is a straight bish now every time he's around 50 , like how can he be soo scared of another man n it's ALWAYS 1 on 1 situations too :lol: :smh:

This what irks me...Dre came in as a goon that had no problems dropping anybody at anytime ...he also supposed to have his own lil crew of other dudes on his block ready to put in work too so he don't eem gotta get his hands dirty himself really ...BUT this dude is a straight bish now every time he's around 50 , like how can he be soo scared of another man n it's ALWAYS 1 on 1 situations too :lol: :smh:
lol people be forgetting all them dudes that were ready to get at 50 in that Kennedy fry .. LoL ... They just disappear.

Dre been scared of Kanan since Kanan killed one of his soldiers. Remember when Kanan popped the trunk and thr guy was tied up in the back. Kanan made Dre finish the job

Dre been scared of Kanan since Kanan killed one of his soldiers. Remember when Kanan popped the trunk and thr guy was tied up in the back. Kanan made Dre finish the job
That's not the point, Dre was a goon, he has people and he pulled trigger .. Scared or not dude just turnt into a ***** paying for people to leave him alone ... **** out of here ...where was this dude that wanted to move weight and be gansta .

Dre been tryna change from being a goon. That's why him and Ghost connected.

On top of that let the season play out :lol:
correction ... He never tried to change ... Jamie idea for Dre to change ... Dre looked up to Ghost and still want to be Ghost ....what are you watching?

Word

By the end of the season we gon be in here talking about Dre is a savage :lol:
I hope so ...Dude for the past 6 or so episode been looking real suspect ..

Maybe the incident between Julio and the Dominicans where Tommy had to step in is a transition to Dre running things ... But doubt it.

Last edited:
Dre been tryna change from being a goon. That's why him and Ghost connected.

On top of that let the season play out :lol:
correction ... He never tried to change ... Jamie idea for Dre to change ... Dre looked up to Ghost and still want to be Ghost ....what are you watching?

If he never tried to change he would still be running in the streets.

No way Dre is gonna survive this season, Kanan & Tommy gonna do him like they did Stringer

The actor already said this season is rise of Dre.

Last edited:
 The actor already said this season is rise of Dre.
If that's the case then producers aren't doing the audience any favors by letting us see a BA side of Dre.

I mean, "rise of DRE"..........if this is to mean that while Ghost is away and facing trial that DRe gets the POWER, yea I'm not down for that.

His character is already to puzzy, there is no coming back from that and getting the POWER......just give it to Tommy or let Ghost keep it but.....you can't give it to DRE and have me be like " oh snap son.....that ish was lit DRE is the MF'er yea yea he got the JUICE now"

FOH, never.

Back
Top Bottom