POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Didn't Dre say they had to shut the video system to pull the tapes. Maybe it was off when he planted the gun

He did. But then again we didn't see him do it. I assumed the system was inside the office or something like that

^^^ why not?

Sometimes you just gotta keep your mouth closed, head down, and and go with the flow while you're planning your end move.

The most successful attacks are the ones no one sees coming. I could definitely see Dre positioning himself in a very subtle manner, waiting for everything to line up, before making a move.

For example, the way he's low key running truth and in constant contact with Karen Bassett. It's not hard to imagine Karen realizing that there's really no need for James since Dre basically does everything. So boom, now you have Dre easily taking over Ghost's club business. And it could just go on from there in the other areas of the "business"

Last edited:
Yea, there was something to that when he told Ghost he was in touch with Karen on the reg.

That and the look on his face when the product was flowing through the club.

dont know if this was posted but tommy goin at melo? 
nerd.gif

Just came across this 
laugh.gif

I'll put it in spoiler for the non-FB people

19621314_10211869228898425_5450467680350663297_o.jpg

Dear Michael Rainey Jr. aka Tariq you....*: 

1. Should win an academy award. Yeah, I know "Power" is a TV show but your acting brings out emotions in me that deserves an Oscar. 

2. Make me look at my own sons & say "N****a you better not ever......" 

3. Make me support black on black crime because every scene you're in I want you to get shot in the knee caps. 

4. make me yell "Sit yo *** up straight" or "Say something smart again & see if some furniture doesn't start moving" at the TV

5. are the reason black fathers are needed in the home & single mothers can't celebrate Father's Day 

6. make me hope there's a scene with you, Angela & Kanan are all riding in a car, the car hits black ice, flies off the Brooklyn Bridge into the water, doors can't open, black kids don't know how to swim, sharks & piranhas.....

7. need to get stranded in Queensbridge. 

8. had me all in my feelings, holding grudges because when I watched the movie Barbershop The Next Cut the other day & seen that you were in it, I changed the channel & said out loud "Man, F**k Tariq" 

9. are going to get Dre shot. 

10. are going to give Tasha a nervous facial tick 

11. are going to make Raina the oldest child very soon

12. better have CPS or the NYPD on speed dial when Tommy finds out

Side note - I see you Tommy getting that 'ill Lala" *gives daps* I'd invite you to the cookout but all Ghetto Passes are on hold after the Rachel Dolezal book & Bill Maher ******** 

Back to Tariq

13. make me second guess child beatings 

14. need to be dropped kicked by Shaq

15. make my "pressure" go up 

16. racism & Tyreese's advice are the top 3 things that I hate most in life 

17 make me support paddling in schools

18. make me wish Cookie was your mama & James Evans Sr. was your pops. 

19. need to say "Candyman" 3 times 

20. are the type of child mothers say "Don't touch s****, don't ask for s**t & don't say s**t" before going into department stores. 

21. are a "Habitual line stepper"- R.I.P. Charlie Murphy

*- all in fun......kinda 

Tariq gonna catch a body this season.
Dre gonna come clean with Tariq and tell him the whole rundown of everything. Dre gonna put the gun in Tariq hand and he gonna put 2 in Kanaan chest and run off. Kanaan gonna live. Now Kanaan and Juicebox gonna be gunnin for Tariq head. Juicebox gonna catch Tariq slipping at the arcade, run down on son with the big 4 5, but Tommy gonna come to his rescue and pop shorty in the back of her head. Now Tommy gonna be on the run for clapping at a cop.

nah tariq gonna kill dre
tariq gonna side with kaanan

Tariq will be corrupted further by Kanaan, and upon his Fathers impending doom, he will see Kanaan for who he is and see the light....his street education will come into play as he picks up his first body, Kanaan, for bringing shame upon his Father....it brings Tariq and Ghost closer than ever and puts Tariq in the game...

It's gon take something like this to get things going because they're writing themselves into a box with all of the dumb **** they're doing.

Last edited:
wasnt it the same night ghost was at the club greg got killed?

so how could the gun used to kill him be at the club when ghost was seen at the club until he got arrested that night?

wasnt it the same night ghost was at the club greg got killed?

so how could the gun used to kill him be at the club when ghost was seen at the club until he got arrested that night?

You acting like Q ain't rob old man Willis and still made it to the club for both of his DJ sets :lol:

Last edited:
I think Angie gonna find out ol boy planted the gun. She already finds it odd that it was that easy to find. She know Ghost move way smoother than that..

Angela that you? :nerd:

I swear I never heard of anyone outside of that scorned side bish call him "Jamie" lol 

He's Ghost to me 
Is cool man ... I do understand I'm playing at a different level ..

Ghost doesn't want Dre to be clean ... Jamie does ... Jamie is what Ghost want to be a clean hard working dude and that's what he wants for Dre .. Ghost is a stone cold killer that ran the game for years with an iron fist ...

So yes I did say Jamie ... What Angie thought he was when she met him ...

Is cool keep mocking ...

You acting like Q ain't rob old man Willis and still made it to the club for both of his DJ sets :lol:
but like I said before ... How can all that **** be don't the same day and of it was how did dude go back to the club and have no gunshot residue??

This **** all ****** up .... Like no real timeline ... Dude kill Knox then not only do they do an entire evidence gathering but Angela goes back after everything is set and done collects prints and has time to arrest ghost when the club is still jumping ...

at first i was thinking the old man in prison could be tommy father........ he could even be holly's father..........i think that would be a better connection to tommy than him being a deatbeat father who wasnt around

Doesn't Ghost's office at Truth have cameras? Wouldn't they footage of Sandoval planting the gun in Ghost's office?

Back
Top Bottom