POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

You don't have to let a story play out to notice bad writing. Bad writing is bad writing. It sticks out. Nobody has a problem with Stern coming back. It's how they're bringing him back. Ghost literally just got out of jail, which is a happy moment, but to add drama, Tasha being an idiot calls Stern. That doesn't take away from it being an overall great episode. But that and Tommy ditching his phone is a way of adding lazy and cheap drama.

Also, there is damn near 9 storylines going on:

1. Ghost getting out of jail and the aftermath of that
2. Tommy running things and now going to Chicago
3. Angela finding out who killed Greg
4. The Teresi ****
5. Stern being put back in the mix
6. Tariq having issues
7. Tommy and Lakeisha
8. Kanan and Dre
9. Jukebox and the kidnapping angle
Literally 90% of these story lines can be tied together. How about you wait and see how the season plays out?

A long list of dumb **** going on in the show ..

Kaanan pulling a Houdini and escaping the warehouse in season 2 .. Dre turning into a ***** overnight .. Cameras not working in Jail .. Tasha unnecessarily taking that cash when Ghost literally just got out ..

The show is good ..but the warts are starting to show

Every year there's always a few people who are fine at settling with a certain quality and accepting whatever is shoveled to them. That's fine, but stop trying to force your view on others. This is a discussion thread, let people discuss. Nothing has to be perfect, but don't have so many flaws it starts show. This isn't the 1st season.

Yeah I feel like they could have rewrote Charlie Murphy as a CO. He shouldn't have been in any hand to hand combat with ghost, maybe make him the boss over some other COs

Tasha is about to get the lawyer cat murked. At the end of the day, all the issues with the organization begin and end with Ghost. Son has to be the smartest dumb person on tv smh.

Sidneote, Canaan just said eff it and is no longer regulated to being in the shadows anymore? You would think somebody would've recognized him besides Julio at the party spot

Literally 90% of these story lines can be tied together. How about you wait and see how the season plays out?

Do you even know how to tv?

People said the same thing last season and it was a garbage season.

This is a Tyler perry level production now.

You gonna act like "Charlie Murphy!" didn't tell us an inmate was killed last year? So a whole year goes by and they don't fix a camera? Like you guys who slurp up the show cause it's a trending topic are so elementary and would call a pig with lipstick the prettiest woman on earth.

The only way the show can be saved is killing Angela and this whole USSA witch hunt that's been going on since season 1 and come up with another angle.

They dedicate a whole season to Milan being the man and is killed with ease.

The previous season, ghost goes on a serial killing mission but can't make sure kanan is dead.

You gotta draw the line somewhere

Yeah hold up, did son show up to a club to pick up his money?

I think they insinuated that Dre called him to give him the final pay out ( again, sloppy writing; one week dre broke and on one night he makes the payout?) and no one finds it suspicious that he's taking money off the sales? But anywho...

Kanan is still gingerly fraternizing in public lol

The fact that Julio doesn't know that Ghost "killed" him shows that everyone else doesn't know either.

I didn't realize that until I saw julio confront Dre in the preview.

I feel like they jumped the shark with ghost killing Charlie Murphy

You think Ghost shoulda stayed locked up longer?

If would definitely be easy to find out that ghost killed him but I'm willing to let THAT slide I guess.

All that blood splattered but he just needed to change clothes?

We gotta go along with it. This aint CSI.

francis.png

Tariq has gotten kidnapped twice by the same ppl and watch his dumb*** still think they were playing :lol:

This Tariq/Kanan **** is killing me. Nobody know whats going on with a minor. He just disappearing for hours and hours sippin lean, smoking loud and nobody sees nothing. Where the Grandma at? Grandma's always know whats going on.

This ain't csi no but what CO fights any prisoner 1 on 1 uncuffed on TV? How only Tommy's dad and the darker Sticky fingaz walk in but no other guards?

And Charlie Murphy clearly isn't built for combat god bless the dead.

This ain't csi no but what CO fights any prisoner 1 on 1 uncuffed on TV? How only Tommy's dad and the darker Sticky fingaz walk in but no other guards?

And Charlie Murphy clearly isn't built for combat god bless the dead.

Because they planned it then Teresi changed his mind mid plan.

The jail scene was od and not needed. Ghost so stupid he couldn't catch that he was being setup. Why the hell would Tasha call stern so quick knowing that ghost was getting out? The dre setup better be amazing when things come to light. I really don't care much about the jukebox/kanan story, it's been dragged out for too long.

The writing on this show has gotten predictable. We called the Julio see Dre/Kanan plot already.

Hope the writers clean up the story lines that are all over the place and start to shock us like they did in Season 2.

Some scenes feel like I'm straight up watching a Soap Opera. Like last nights Tasha Tommy scene talking about Holly.

I really hate when Holly name gets brought up, she's dead, she aint coming back. stop it

just keep showing the asian girl sex scenes and maybe some more Lala, enough with the red head

Do you even know how to tv?

People said the same thing last season and it was a garbage season.

This is a Tyler perry level production now.

You gonna act like "Charlie Murphy!" didn't tell us an inmate was killed last year? So a whole year goes by and they don't fix a camera? Like you guys who slurp up the show cause it's a trending topic are so elementary and would call a pig with lipstick the prettiest woman on earth.

The only way the show can be saved is killing Angela and this whole USSA witch hunt that's been going on since season 1 and come up with another angle.

They dedicate a whole season to Milan being the man and is killed with ease.

The previous season, ghost goes on a serial killing mission but can't make sure kanan is dead.

You gotta draw the line somewhere

So yall should be Done watching right? Writing us trash. Time to move on.

- The jail scene was OD. I guess the prison isn't gonna do an investigation on the murder? They wouldn't notice that the dead prisoner is wearing Ghost's clothes? :lol: And for what? How does it progress the story? Just to make a contrived way for Ghost to trust Tommy's dad? I think they could have used a more subtle approach
- I can already see the storyline where Sandoval is the antagonist and he's trying to kill Angie before she discovers he killed Greg
- If Angie and Ghost end up back together somehow :sick: :sick:
- I'd laugh my *** off if that new lawyer smashed Tasha though :rofl:
Why did Tommy admit to kiling Holly out of the blue? Seemed random
- That whole courtroom scene was crazy but if the judge did find out that the prosecution was that inept and dishonest they'd throw the case out IRL.
- Looks like Dre is gonna be the next to go. He's in too deep with Kanan. He might be playing both sides and turn on Kanan though. I wanna see what Dre's next move is.
Why did Dre Kanan come by the club to pick up the money? Aren't they trying to be discreet? What if Tommy were there?

Back
Top Bottom