POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I really hate when Holly name gets brought up, she's dead, she aint coming back. stop it

just keep showing the asian girl sex scenes and maybe some more Lala, enough with the red head

I get why they bring her up. She's the reason why Tommy can never be serious with a chick again. Even though she's gone, she's still a factor.

That lawyer is wild tho, straight flirting with the man wife with no damns given at all. Judging from the episode descriptions they ain't done either.

Julio will probably be gone on the next episode.

Dre opened up a side club. Kinda like his struggle Truth. That is what the Asian girl said too, something similar to a "a hole in the wall spot".

For all its flaws, questionable logic from characters and plot holes I still really like the show. I know going in that this show isn't a well written show with subtle writing and slow build ups. If you're seeking that type of show, look elsewhere. Power is a flashy show with good stories, cool characters and lots of actions.

I forget this is NT, where we can only have the same opinion. Foh

Not what I said it all but read what you want to read.

Me personally if I don't like something I'm not going to waste a hour every week just to complain about how much it sucks. That seems like a waste of time imo. But I guess I understand why someone would want to...

Only reason I said what I said.

If people followed your logic...they'd miss the rest of the wire since everyone hated season (me excluded, thought it was the best season)

I'm forced to watch it cause my wife knows Omari and has a crush on him. I watch it for the sex scenes.

Episode was pretty good but like many have said, the whole Stern thing bothers me. It's not needed but hope they make the best of it.
I knew Angela would be the key to get ghost outta jail. Now her and sandavol bout go at it.
Ghost prolly gonna end up bodying Sandavol.
Tommy on his way to Chi without a way to get in contact when Julio saw Kanana AND ghost getting out?? That's good suspense I guess.
And shouts to Julio smashing the Asian chick. Been waiting to see those goods...
Tariq stil being an idiot. He really pissin me off lol...

Julio and Asian chick is the best sex scene of the series thus far. Dre need to go top that with Karen Bassett, she put it down on the sex scenes in banshee

Julio smashed the asian chick last season lol

Another thing I noticed was Ghosts body language when Sandoval was going in on him...like he knew Sandoval was the one.

The complaints :lol:

Have y'all seen The Strain?

Walking Dead?

Those are shows I couldn't deal with.

Power has it's faults but not to the degree of some of yalls complaints.

I thought season 1 was the weakest season, it's been better year by year IMO.

Show is great.

Thought the episode was good. The red scene got me hyped, not sure why :lol:. Just getting annoyed with Kanan. I understand that his name is associated with the show and everything, but from him not dying in the whole fire and everything after... Maybe it's just me.

Folks can't handle criticism .

Want everything to be positive when there's dumb **** going on. You can praise and criticize. There were great things in the episode, and there were some bad things .

Thought the episode was good. The red scene got me hyped, not sure why :lol:. Just getting annoyed with Kanan. I understand that his name is associated with the show and everything, but from him not dying in the whole fire and everything after... Maybe it's just me.

Nah i'm pretty annoyed with Kanan. He "died" like two seasons ago. This ******** is dragging.

Thought the episode was good. The red scene got me hyped, not sure why :lol::. Just getting annoyed with Kanan. I understand that his name is associated with the show and everything, but from him not dying in the whole fire and everything after... Maybe it's just me.
It ain't just you. This Kanan and Tariq thing has been a waste of time, it's going nowhere. They shoulda killed Kanan back in that warehouse.

Julio smashed the asian chick last season lol

Another thing I noticed was Ghosts body language when Sandoval was going in on him...like he knew Sandoval was the one.
I picked up on that too but I was thinking because Sandavol was going into detail. Telling how it happened; obvious he did it but just the detail. Seem like Ghost picked up on that...

That's very on point. Sons would have you like "REALLY?!" then off someone so you're too sad to care

Him killing jemma was tv excellence :lol:

I picked up on that too but I was thinking because Sandavol was going into detail. Telling how it happened; obvious he did it but just the detail. Seem like Ghost picked up on that...

That was my feeling. That brow raise.

Back
Top Bottom