POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I wonder if Ghost is going to smash the reporter just to get back at Tasha once he finds out

Last edited:
You're missing the point though - if he never got with Angela there would be no need to testify because there would be no case against him for Knox's death. He only caught those charges because he broke into Knox's apartment to find evidence that Angela told him about.
are you forgetting about the investigation BEFORE Knox died ...without Angela ghost would've beeeen locked up ...how many times did ghost use that relationship to get out of trouble

hate tasha b. used to think she was the victim and just acting out. but too much evidence. she's dirty b. and not just stepping out. but the shady conniving stuff. Like..what type of woman WANTS her dude to be a drug kingpin type dude. And calls him all types of b's and p's when he's ready to grow up and go legal. Nah bruh. Even now, she mocks him because of his ambition.

She beanie seigel b.

Tasha has done a lot of foul things already, the sex isn't a big deal but she pretty much sold Ghost into servitude to Stern. Then she gets mad about the interview when its her fault that they're in that position to do the interview.

Yeah I mentioned that last week and seems like we all glossed over how Tasha auctioned that n****

Tasha and Angie collectively possess a large number of traits I hate about woman. Every female has some of these characteristics but it's to the extent that makes it wicked. From maturbating in front of your husband's driver over a hug, to smashing the lawyer who did nothing to get ghost out of jail while your out "holding the family down" and literally believe your **** doesn't stink kills me. Angie knowingly smashing a married man and allowing him to choose her over his family, playing the "Greg" angle when it was convenient for her, locking ghost up when she knew he was innocent all because she was emotional over their failed relationship and Greg's death, etc. The writing is absolutely awful but these beliefs and mindsets that the two main females have on the show is sickening and actually mimics the way they think in real life. Reina whos a 13 year old girl is actually the most intelligent and logical woman on the show which is comical when you sit back and think about it.

The actress who played Jukebox is in her mid-40s. :wow:

She also did the voice of Tiana in The Princess and the Frog.
such an underrated disney movie
loved having a black disney princess
always have my daughter take pics with her when we go to disneyland
but yo i swear i thought she was ol girl who was the fib director
in season 1 of quantico
she fine too
black don't crack man
it really don't

Tasha and Angie collectively possess a large number of traits I hate about woman. Every female has some of these characteristics but it's to the extent that makes it wicked. From maturbating in front of your husband's driver over a hug, to smashing the lawyer who did nothing to get ghost out of jail while your out "holding the family down" and literally believe your **** doesn't stink kills me. Angie knowingly smashing a married man and allowing him to choose her over his family, playing the "Greg" angle when it was convenient for her, locking ghost up when she knew he was innocent all because she was emotional over their failed relationship and Greg's death, etc. The writing is absolutely awful but these beliefs and mindsets that the two main females have on the show is sickening and actually mimics the way they think in real life. Reina whos a 13 year old girl is actually the most intelligent and logical woman on the show which is comical when you sit back and think about it.
bruh
thats just how women are
they aint logical
they think wit emotion
and react outta emotion
rarely if ever logically
we just accept it
cause face it
who wants to be gay
i mean not that theres anything wrong with gay people or being gay
thats just not my thing
didn't mean to offend any gay folks
y'all alright with me
but vagina imo is where its at
mm mmm mmmm vagina
gods greatest gift
man man man
even the smell of it is arousing
i forgot my point

mjlol.png

bruh
thats just how women are
they aint logical
they think wit emotion
and react outta emotion
rarely if ever logically
we just accept it
cause face it
who wants to be gay
i mean not that theres anything wrong with gay people or being gay
thats just not my thing
didn't mean to offend any gay folks
y'all alright with me
but vagina imo is where its at
mm mmm mmmm vagina
gods greatest gift
man man man
even the smell of it is arousing
i forgot my point

Bars.

Tommy's acting has gotten better every season. First season he was was real stiff and just ain't look right. He all the way in that character now.

are you forgetting about the investigation BEFORE Knox died ...without Angela ghost would've beeeen locked up ...how many times did ghost use that relationship to get out of trouble

True. Ghost would've probably gotten pinched for something at some point, he's a drug dealer, but he never would've caught a charge for killing a federal agent because he never would've been there. He did use Angela to stay out of trouble, but that definitely wasn't his plan going in. He didn't even know she was a fed. This dude was just thinking with his ****

Back
Top Bottom