private colleges/universitys suck

Only if you go to in-state public schools. Being a student from out-of-state ftl.

I thought it was cool to rack up 30k a yr in student loans, what happen? I am still on NT right?

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]^^^ word, the money I'm putting in is ridiculous at this school. tryna transfer as we speak.[/color]

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I thought it was cool to rack up 30k a yr in student loans, what happen? I am still on NT right?
Never heard of scholarships I guess. Ain't my fault your debt per year equals someone who makes 7.00/hr salary at the end of the year.

I went to TCU, its a private University and I liked it.

There are alot of good ones, Miami, Notre Dame, etc...

Word I've been known that. Graduated from SUNY a couple of years ago. Got just as good of job as I could have from any other of my private school choices,Syracuse, Ithaca etc...and I also feel that I received a superb education.

Yea and the f'd up part about it for me is I transferred here
smh.gif

There are some good ones, but the one I'm in now FTL, small population, lot in state students, strict rules, less parties smh

The only advantage I'd say private schools have are the SES of people you can meet...
but more often than not...most people don't take advantage of that networking possibility and just choose to party it up.

Back
Top Bottom