[PS3] Official Call of Duty 4 Tournament V Thread: Vol. Team 7 vs. 8 Finals | Finals Info PG27

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Wooo.... Round 2! Does this weekend work for the The Gaming Messiah? How bout next week? This tourney isn't dragging out 3 months like the last one did
smh.gif
I can play sat

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]We are in the conference finals (Round 2)[/color], Team 2 vs. Team 7 and Team 8 vs. Team 6. The winningteam will go on to the championship round to face off for the COD4 2009 title.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Round 2 Info:[/color]
In this conference championship round, teams will play match types a bit different than Round 1. First off, all Round 2 matches will start of playing HardcoreTeam Deathmatch but instead of playing to 750, you will play to 1000. Far as map, you have randomly been selected one for the first match. The winning team ofthe first match gets to choose the next map and game mode for match 2, but there will be a difference as well; when it comes to choosing a game mode, thewinner of the first map gets to choose between 5 game modes, those modes are:
  1. Sabotage
  2. Search and Destroy
  3. Team Deathmatch
  4. Domination
  5. Hardcore Team Deathmatch
If the other team happens to win the 2nd match, than for the 3rd match they will get to to pick the map and game mode (from the 5 selected). The team totake 3 wins goes on to the championship round in the tournament. If you happen to win the first 3 matches, that game is over and your team moves on. Also note,when it comes to Headquarters and Search and Destroy, teams must be even, no extra person(s) fair advantage, so if one team has all 7 guys and the other has 5guys, the captain of team with the most guys must drop 2 people so it can be fair match, period. Also if both captains agree, you can put a delay on theheadquarters. Keeping with the hardcore rules, the winning team captain may put hardcore rules on any modes of the match. So for example, if they chooseDomination for there 2nd match, they can make it hardcore only.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2nd Round TournamentMaps:[/color]
Now on to your maps for this 2nd (Conference Final) round.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 2 vs. Team 7:[/color]
backlot.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 8 vs. Team 6:[/color]
crash.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You guys have till next Friday, January 23rd 12PM PST[/color] to finish your 2nd round, so you can beginyour matches NOW!

Marines, LETS DO THIS!

Quick question Boost. Can only one game of a type be played? (For example, only ONE of TDM, ONE of S&D, ONE of HQ) or can you play all three Hardcore TDM?

MoMoney848 wrote:
Quick question Boost. Can only one game of a type be played? (For example, only ONE of TDM, ONE of S&D, ONE of HQ) or can you play all three Hardcore TDM?

It really doesn't matter, because its over for you and your band of wackness. Chump!

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

MoMoney848 wrote:

It really doesn't matter, because its over for you and your band of wackness. Chump!

You just make sure Wal-Mart gives you the night off. Maybe you can bribe DreKing to play for you or something. Always low prices...

MoMoney848 wrote:

You just make sure Wal-Mart gives you the night off. Maybe you can bribe DreKing to play for you or something. Always low prices...
We'll be sure to set up the game around your PYP comicbook strip you are surely working on.
eyes.gif

And just a heads up, every nerd I saw had the same Halloween costume idea as you had.... and it was equally ******ed on them as well.

You're going to need another Egyptian vacation after this.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

MoMoney848 wrote:

We'll be sure to set up the game around your PYP comicbook strip you are surely working on.
eyes.gif

And just a heads up, every nerd I saw had the same Halloween costume idea as you had.... and it was equally ******ed on them as well.

Speaking of Halloween costumes, this is mine for next year.

2wlswlt.jpg

LULZ to the extreme.

Alex

MoMoney848 wrote:

eyes.gif

PYP comic strip? Cool dude! Way to bring up something that I did last October as a current event! Gee menali Chris! I heard you were going to go look at someneat-o And1s and Reeboks on business! Oh wait! That was 7 months ago! My fault! Oh and just a heads up... no nerds you saw wore it like I did. I guarantee it.And why would I need an "Egyptian Vacation" Captain Canuck? Oh you mean a vacation TO Egypt. I thought you meant that my vacation would be ofEgyptian descent or nationality. My fault. I guess grammar is different in the dirty dirty... north. You women decide on a time or are you just going to keepbraiding each other's hair until Friday?

MoMoney848 wrote:
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

but yeah Mo, only one mode can be play during the round.

alright quote times and days you can do this and lets get this 2nd round started!!

TEAM 7 and TEAM 2

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 7[/color]
1. nikestreetdotcom | PSN: Arnolds_Protege

2. GrizztheBoss | PSN: GrizztheBoss--every day after 5pm eastern time
3. djgtekfrmsanjo | PSN: dj gtek
4. IHeartBoost | PSN: Raadius
5. eteam o2 | PSN: dblack

6. ZeroGravity23 | PSN: anything718
[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]SUB: RONdomness | PSN: Wontondragon[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Team 2[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1. 18Key | PSN: Korean 1[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2. Droopy7 | PSN: Droopy_1006[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3. Yun69un | PSN: YuN69uN[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]4. Spaghetti89 | PSN: xXSpaghettiXx[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]5. ienycepnoyi | PSN: ienycepnoyi[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]6. SuleSurvivor | PSN: mnmsarao[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]SUB: Dmasta718 | PSN: Dmasta718[/color]

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

alright quote times and days you can do this and lets get this 2nd round started!!

TEAM 7 and TEAM 2

Team 7

SUB: RONdomness | PSN: Wontondragon
I'm off until tuesday, so I should be free..knowing that the games will take place at night..I WILL be free! Let's get it!

Team 2
1. 18Key | PSN: Korean 1
2. Droopy7 | PSN: Droopy_1006
3. Yun69un | PSN: YuN69uN
4. Spaghetti89 | PSN: xXSpaghettiXx
5. ienycepnoyi | PSN: ienycepnoyi
6. SuleSurvivor | PSN: mnmsarao
SUB: Dmasta718 | PSN: Dmasta718

Originally Posted by RONdomness

TEAM 7 and TEAM 2

I'm off until tuesday, so I should be free..knowing that the games will take place at night..I WILL be free! Let's get it!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]6. SuleSurvivor | PSN: mnmsarao -Free anytime after 9pm pst[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]SUB: Dmasta718 | PSN: Dmasta718[/color]

Originally Posted by SoleSurvivor

TEAM 7 and TEAM 2

Team 7

3. djgtekfrmsanjo | PSN: dj gtek - Mon-Thu after 6pm

SUB: RONdomness | PSN: Wontondragon

Team 2
1. 18Key | PSN: Korean 1- Mon/Wed after 6:30, Tu/Thu after 11 all PST. free any other time
2. Droopy7 | PSN: Droopy_1006
3. Yun69un | PSN: YuN69uN
4. Spaghetti89 | PSN: xXSpaghettiXx
5. ienycepnoyi | PSN: ienycepnoyi
6. SuleSurvivor | PSN: mnmsarao -Free anytime after 9pm pst
SUB: Dmasta718 | PSN: Dmasta718

I gotcha djgtek.

MoMoney848 wrote:

MoMoney848 wrote:

MoMoney848 wrote:

eyes.gif

PYP comic strip? Cool dude! Way to bring up something that I did last October as a current event! Gee menali Chris! I heard you were going to go look at some neat-o And1s and Reeboks on business! Oh wait! That was 7 months ago! My fault! Oh and just a heads up... no nerds you saw wore it like I did. I guarantee it. And why would I need an "Egyptian Vacation" Captain Canuck? Oh you mean a vacation TO Egypt. I thought you meant that my vacation would be of Egyptian descent or nationality. My fault. I guess grammar is different in the dirty dirty... north. You women decide on a time or are you just going to keep braiding each other's hair until Friday?
Oh, I am sorry. I guess I have to keep things current from the last 7 days?
eyes.gif
This fool is correcting my grammar? Sorry, I know as a banker, you have aninflated ego being around so much money, but Egyptian Vacation is a grammatically correct statement. How sad is it that is all you have to resort to talkingabout my grammar?

"Yo, check this fools adjectives! They are in no way used as accurate descriptors for those nouns!"
tired.gif

Listen, I agree maybe I went back to far with the comic book thing. But I have re-thought my response. This is what I meant to say.

You are garbage at this game. Sometimes, I watch you, and it's like watching a epileptic run through a rave. Honestly, having you on that team makes themworse as a whole. Its awesome.

Your team is a joke, though. You beat Ray by a fluke or miracle of such epic proportion, they should be penning a script that somehow involves that delightfulBilly Crystal.
Dwayne Johnson could play you, Mo. Well, after a severe flesh eating disease takes 75% of of his flesh, leaving him anemic and pathetic. RuPaul could be yourlove interest, as s/he seems to be the only thing on this planet capable of loving you.

Sometimes I think about my life, the direction it is going. Then I think of you. All cares and worries I have melt away, as I know nothing I can do will evencome close to be as purely awful as the life you live.

indifferent.gif

PS, NC was next on the list for Star Wars, then Boost, so whatever you want to do.

TEAM 7 and TEAM 2

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]6. SuleSurvivor | PSN: mnmsarao -Free anytime after 9pm pst[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]SUB: Dmasta718 | PSN: Dmasta718- Free anytime except Saturday and Friday[/color]

Originally Posted by DMasta718

TEAM 7 and TEAM 2

2. GrizztheBoss | PSN: GrizztheBoss- every day after 5pm eastern time
3. djgtekfrmsanjo | PSN: dj gtek -
Mon-Thu after 6pm
4. IHeartBoost | PSN: Raadius - Mon - Thurs after 5PM PST.
- I'm off until tuesday, so I should be free..knowing that the games will take place at night..I WILL be free! Let's get it!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]6. SuleSurvivor | PSN: mnmsarao - Free anytime after 9pm pst[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]SUB: Dmasta718 | PSN: Dmasta718- Free anytime except Saturday and Friday[/color]

MoMoney848 wrote:

MoMoney848 wrote:

MoMoney848 wrote:

eyes.gif

PYP comic strip? Cool dude! Way to bring up something that I did last October as a current event! Gee menali Chris! I heard you were going to go look at some neat-o And1s and Reeboks on business! Oh wait! That was 7 months ago! My fault! Oh and just a heads up... no nerds you saw wore it like I did. I guarantee it. And why would I need an "Egyptian Vacation" Captain Canuck? Oh you mean a vacation TO Egypt. I thought you meant that my vacation would be of Egyptian descent or nationality. My fault. I guess grammar is different in the dirty dirty... north. You women decide on a time or are you just going to keep braiding each other's hair until Friday?
Oh, I am sorry. I guess I have to keep things current from the last 7 days?
eyes.gif
This fool is correcting my grammar? Sorry, I know as a banker, you have an inflated ego being around so much money, but Egyptian Vacation is a grammatically correct statement. How sad is it that is all you have to resort to talking about my grammar?

"Yo, check this fools adjectives! They are in no way used as accurate descriptors for those nouns!"
tired.gif

Listen, I agree maybe I went back to far with the comic book thing. But I have re-thought my response. This is what I meant to say.

You are garbage at this game. Sometimes, I watch you, and it's like watching a epileptic run through a rave. Honestly, having you on that team makes them worse as a whole. Its awesome.

Your team is a joke, though. You beat Ray by a fluke or miracle of such epic proportion, they should be penning a script that somehow involves that delightful Billy Crystal.
Dwayne Johnson could play you, Mo. Well, after a severe flesh eating disease takes 75% of of his flesh, leaving him anemic and pathetic. RuPaul could be your love interest, as s/he seems to be the only thing on this planet capable of loving you.

Sometimes I think about my life, the direction it is going. Then I think of you. All cares and worries I have melt away, as I know nothing I can do will even come close to be as purely awful as the life you live.

indifferent.gif

PS, NC was next on the list for Star Wars, then Boost, so whatever you want to do.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I actually can't think of a response. Damn it. Anyways... When do y'all wanna play?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by DMasta718

TEAM 7 and TEAM 2

2. GrizztheBoss | PSN: GrizztheBoss- every day after 5pm eastern time
3. djgtekfrmsanjo | PSN: dj gtek -
Mon-Thu after 6pm
4. IHeartBoost | PSN: Raadius - Mon - Thurs after 5PM PST.
- I'm off until tuesday, so I should be free..knowing that the games will take place at night..I WILL be free! Let's get it!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]4. Spaghetti89 | PSN: xXSpaghettiXx - monday after 9pm cst, free tuesday - thurs after 5PM CST[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]6. SuleSurvivor | PSN: mnmsarao - Free anytime after 9pm pst[/color]

Back
Top Bottom