PS3 vs. XBox Elite

i have all 3 .. ps3 gets most burn right now ...

xbox live >

wii old school games >

tough choice ... get the system that has the exclusives u want the most

Man that Xbox is better online stuff is crap.

And the only difference is you have way more racist little kids playing 360.

How is it better online??? Because you can party up? BS I have no problem getting into games with friends on PS3 if I want to talk to a friend I'm not gonna hit him on Xbox live I will call his cell.

I'm sorry I just never understood why people say this.

i just bought a ps3 slim lastnite with mw2 and a 40'' samsung lcd. itsawesome. i had a fat ps3 before and was thinking bout getting da 360 but i passed on it. ps3 is the better system wit better games

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

i remember just 2 years ago everyone on this board was 360 all the way lol.
yeah, I'm actually surprised by the amount of ps3 responses now lol ...

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by LAlife87

i miss my 360.

now i have a ps3 and i hate these cheap controllers.

i also have no clue about all these "media center" experiences everyone is having.
are you serious? the ps3 controller is the BEST controller ever. theres a reason why sony didnt have to change its design since the playstation...

not if you enjoy FPS. 360 controller is king when it comes to FPS. ps3 controllers are extremely light and feel cheap, plus the buttons config feels awkward for a shooter.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by LAlife87

i miss my 360.

now i have a ps3 and i hate these cheap controllers.

i also have no clue about all these "media center" experiences everyone is having.
are you serious? the ps3 controller is the BEST controller ever. theres a reason why sony didnt have to change its design since the playstation...

not if you enjoy FPS. 360 controller is king when it comes to FPS. ps3 controllers are extremely light and feel cheap, plus the buttons config feels awkward for a shooter.

THIS

but then again I did not enjoy Halo 3 after I had 1/2  on the reg. Xbox.  But the 360 is more substantial for sure. 

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by 18key

Go here, and download whatever file works with your operating system (Windows/Mac/Linux). Install, go to the Nav/Share Settings, choose the folders to make available, turn on your PS3 and under 'Video' choose the search for media server option. Your PS3 should find the server, and from there it's as easy as choosing which movie you want to watch. If you want to watch a HD video, just choose the option under the Transcoding Settings.
eek.gif
just got this up on my ps3 and it made it 100times better. Can stream all my HD movies with no cords or anything...awesome

maybe im missing something but, this is worthless if you've got a networked drive. it can't find my HD that's connected to my router.. where i keep all my movies. i remember there was another, but it's PC only. guess i'll keep using my xbox + connect 360.

To this day I still can't figure out why Live is >>>> PSN.
I play on the PSN with no lag for free.

I played on live with no lag for cash.

what was I paying for? 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

what was I paying for? 
alien.gif

the main thing theyre paying for is party chat

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

what was I paying for? 
alien.gif

and to play games online
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at all the ps3 responses.......... i tho this would be a battle of blood, guts, and gore! what happened to all the 360 owners?!
laugh.gif
....... but honestly both me and my friends had ps3 and 360 and all our 360's now are hidden away where we cant find them cuz we never used them.
I'm surprised too. I remember there used to be an overwhelming response of Xbox owners over PS3 owners just a year ago.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

what was I paying for? 
alien.gif

and to play games online
laugh.gif
Having both online and having COD:MW2 for both, I can say that the overall community on Live is better. A little more advanced and skilled with gameplay and understanding the game. Also, while PS3 bluetooth is awesome technology, its horrible for things like COD and the majority of people have it. Mad echos and if its not echoing then they don't have a mic.

So it seems like Sony would have prolly beaten out M$ had they just matched the PS3 price point with the XBox...hmmmm...not surprised

Originally Posted by 0cks

So it seems like Sony would have prolly beaten out M$ had they just matched the PS3 price point with the XBox...hmmmm...not surprised
probably not, its more than just price, a lot of people got the ps3 also because of RROD, im sure other factors play into it as well

Originally Posted by ConcordFlightXI

i too am surprised with all the ps3 responses, everyone pro xbox 360 for the last 2-3 years here on NT

finally everyone saw the light, had the same ps3 from launch day and its still working 100% fine

heavy rain looks ridiculous, go check the thread about it somewhere here on General..

and God of War 3.. you already KNOW
This...

I've had 3 Xboxes crap-out on me.  I threw the last one on the trash, didnt even bother sending that ^#&$ in.  best decision ever made.
smokin.gif

I prefer the ps3, comes with blu ray player and most of the games I play are ps2 (mine have the backwards compatability)
xbox isnt bad either but alot of the games that are good is mostly fps and i usually play those on pc.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

sn00pee wrote:

PH3N0M3N0N wrote:

what was I paying for? 
alien.gif

and to play games online
laugh.gif

Having both online and having COD:MW2 for both, I can say that the overall community on Live is better. A little more advanced and skilled with gameplay and understanding the game. Also, while PS3 bluetooth is awesome technology, its horrible for things like COD and the majority of people have it. Mad echos and if its not echoing then they don't have a mic.

I would have to respectfully disagree. I have it for both systems as well. And On 360 if they aren't sitting in corners. They are just flat out cheating. With every glitch they can possibly find.

Not saying that this stuff doesn't go on in the PS3 version.  But I see it way more in the 360 version.   

In response to the media center thing, my PS3 streams photos, music, and I have a 1.5TB harddrive connected to it with about 150 HD movies on it and I only started downloading about 2 months agi. I don't even touch the blu-ray thing anymore. It's just a great machine and the fact that it doesn't die down makes it better then a 360.

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

sn00pee wrote:

PH3N0M3N0N wrote:

what was I paying for? 
alien.gif

and to play games online
laugh.gif

I would have to respectfully disagree. I have it for both systems as well. And On 360 if they aren't sitting in corners. They are just flat out cheating. With every glitch they can possibly find.

Not saying that this stuff doesn't go on in the PS3 version.  But I see it way more in the 360 version.   
Pretty much how I feel about it. Camping is the norm on the 360 in my experiences, hence why it seems to be such a problem to them.

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Not a sneak wrote:

sn00pee wrote:

TheHealthInspector wrote:

PH3N0M3N0N wrote:

what was I paying for? 
alien.gif

and to play games online
laugh.gif

Pretty much how I feel about it. Camping is the norm on the 360 in my experiences, hence why it seems to be such a problem to them.

i hope none of you ever touch a PC FPS if you're crying about camping or "cheating"

Back
Top Bottom