PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, why for any reason would you want to taste your own sauce? Like bruh.... you tell your homeboys that mess? I'm sure they'd side eye you.

My chick ain't encouraging me to do that mess. We just gotta agree to disagree. You eat cum and I don't. Nothing else to really discuss bro.

Who saying we purposely going down there with the sole intent to recycle our juice?....we are saying that in the heat if the moment things can get messy, I'm not gonna **** up the flow of things for my fear of koodies

I can't go down on her after I nut anyway cuz after I nut it's over. I don't wanna be around her/females for at least 10 minutes. When I nut she can't touch me lol I go to the kitchen n hop on the Internet for like 10 minutes n grab a drink then I can go back

Steezy, I'm with you.......kind of. I've been married for 12 and I know that after you've been with a woman for so long, boundaries sort of fade away. HOWEVA...I've never went down after busting a nut. We've decided that my nut busting is the official final bell of the 12th round. It's OVER!! As far as having your face in your wife's butt and all of that.....who doesn't do that?!? When your girl steps out of the shower and she's clean and wet, am I the only one who craves a butt sandwich? Ah well.....
Nah son u ain't the only one. That whopper be looking to juicy, I dive in like michael Phelps tongue first

Here is the confusion....your juices reside in the P....some of it leaks out, obviously if I'm down there to finish the job after I bust I'm not going ham exploring her insides, more so massaging the ****oris which is external, yes some OF MY OWN juices mixed with hers might end up in or around my mouth, but i ain't eem trippin...ya acting as if I'm down there sucking every drop and recycling, sex is messy, dirty, freaky.

Ya can continue to come forth at me, me and the lady good and more than secure with ours bros, just giving ya some insight, I understand why some of you guys would be appalled. :lol:

Btw I love ya fools :rofl:

Low key in tears while I drop this deuce on this morning reading these replies...lmao

Steezy, I'm with you.......kind of. I've been married for 12 and I know that after you've been with a woman for so long, boundaries sort of fade away. HOWEVA...I've never went down after busting a nut. We've decided that my nut busting is the official final bell of the 12th round. It's OVER!! As far as having your face in your wife's butt and all of that.....who doesn't do that?!? When your girl steps out of the shower and she's clean and wet, am I the only one who craves a butt sandwich? Ah well.....
Nah son u ain't the only one. That whopper be looking to juicy, I dive in like michael Phelps tongue first
These boys don't know :pimp: :pimp:

Steezy I'm wif you bruh :pimp: a man just trying to finish his duties. Cats think you going down there for the sole purpose of sucking out your own juices and swallowing it :lol:

I'm dropping da deuce right now tooo and wondering how some of yall gonna eat a butt .. butt then again it ain't a sandwich without something in between those bunz

All I can do is repeat what has already been said and dude ain't trying to hear it. :lol: Besides that the line was a spinning pile driver from the top of the turnbuckle. I was outside the ropes waiting for the tag, but homie just ended the match. If Steezy can get his leg shaking before the pin and bounce off the mat for the tag I'm coming back in with a vengeance...

:nerd:

Hey Steezy, get up off the mat bro! I gotchu... But in the meantime I'm gonna be over here sniffing armpits.

EDIT: I see Steezy broke it down and didn't need the assist. What more can we say? It was an ugly match, but I think Steezy just wrangled in the W. :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm with Steezy on that one lol. My girl can go down there if she so pleases but I've always warned her not to. I call it the "black hole" or "the abyss". You might come with a full beard if you go back there.

All I can do is repeat what has already been said and dude ain't trying to hear it. :lol: Besides that the line was a spinning pile driver from the top of the turnbuckle. I was outside the ropes waiting for the tag, but homie just ended the match. If Steezy can get his leg shaking before the pin and bounce off the mat for the tag I'm coming back in with a vengeance...

:nerd:

Hey Steezy, get up off the mat bro! I gotchu... But in the meantime I'm gonna be over here sniffing armpits.

EDIT: I see Steezy broke it down and didn't need the assist. What more can we say? It was an ugly match, but I think Steezy just wrangled in the W. :pimp:

That's another one I forgot about. Man, you ever had your wife/girl come from the gym all sweaty and she peels that spandex off and you have an overwhelming desire to go pound that funky muffin?
ALL ABOARD....TRAIN HEADING TO FUNKY TOWN!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom