PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't do this in the south

[thread="297686"]bmore aint da south b. [/thread]

That's another one I forgot about. Man, you ever had your wife/girl come from the gym all sweaty and she peels that spandex off and you have an overwhelming desire to go pound that funky muffin?
ALL ABOARD....TRAIN HEADING TO FUNKY TOWN!!!!!
Every DAMN day
2jt5je2zmxk1i832cma6tjyen.400x226x41.gif

That's another one I forgot about. Man, you ever had your wife/girl come from the gym all sweaty and she peels that spandex off and you have an overwhelming desire to go pound that funky muffin?

That **** sets off some animalistic instinct in me I cannot describe :evil:

Steezy do you bruh lol.

This thead is mad funny though. Idk how it turned from PYG to this but keep the laughs going.

Last edited:

All I can do is repeat what has already been said and dude ain't trying to hear it. :lol: Besides that the line was a spinning pile driver from the top of the turnbuckle. I was outside the ropes waiting for the tag, but homie just ended the match. If Steezy can get his leg shaking before the pin and bounce off the mat for the tag I'm coming back in with a vengeance...

:nerd:

Lmaoooooooo what a great metaphor

I have used more reps in this thread than I can ever recall

Brolic and the tag team title match reference sniffing armpits :rofl: :rofl:

Son he grabbin a bib to eat mud butt :wow: x :x x :rofl:

Edit: Didn't know I could post gifs from mobile :pimp:

Last edited:
Steezy, I'm with you.......kind of. I've been married for 12 and I know that after you've been with a woman for so long, boundaries sort of fade away. HOWEVA...I've never went down after busting a nut. We've decided that my nut busting is the official final bell of the 12th round. It's OVER!! As far as having your face in your wife's butt and all of that.....who doesn't do that?!? When your girl steps out of the shower and she's clean and wet, am I the only one who craves a butt sandwich? Ah well.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
im done 

At this rate I would be single forever, I'm not down to grow up and do any of this stuff, ya brown nosing, licking the dookshoot, and then got some tasting themself.

:x :x :x :x

At this rate I would be single forever, I'm not down to grow up and do any of this stuff, ya brown nosing, licking the dookshoot, and then got some tasting themself.

:x :x :x :x
Do you eat the box? If yes why don't you think it's just as nasty as eating the butt

Dem pheromones :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom