question for "The Wire" heads...

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

Originally Posted by Squalie413

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Dukie= Bubbles
Michael= Omar
Nay= D'angelo (but he was lucky by meeting Bunny)
Randy= that fat guy that had the connect wit the drugs

Prop joe.
I could see Randy being a Stringer also.  After re watching, seems like Stringer might have had a pretty fair upbringing similar to Randy.
He was more into the business of it all rather than the power and a name like Avon. I could see Randy being easily drawn to the lifestyle even though he seems to know better he was very naive.

I also had to re-evalute my opinion of Naymond.  Most people view him as soft, which for the most part he was, but with how powerful his father was, he was most likely shielded from that whole environment until Weebay went away and his mother started pushing him out there out of tradition and her own greed, when it was never his nature to begin with...

I just started watching the whole series again. I just started season 2 again.

I just started watching the whole series again. I just started season 2 again.

I just finished watching the series for the first time and 
eek.gif

3734284516_8300015fff_o.png

Brother Mouzone 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

His scenes with Omar where some of the greatest scenes I've ever witnessed on Television

Brother Mouzone 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

His scenes with Omar where some of the greatest scenes I've ever witnessed on Television

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Brother Mouzone 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Word. Like the scene in the alley when they were giving back hand compliments about each others choice of weapon. They had a unique respect for one another
laugh.gif

Brother Mouzone 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Word. Like the scene in the alley when they were giving back hand compliments about each others choice of weapon. They had a unique respect for one another
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Brother Mouzone 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Exactly what I was talking about,"even if I miss,I can't miss"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Brother Mouzone 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Exactly what I was talking about,"even if I miss,I can't miss"
laugh.gif

Finished the series tonight. Can't believe I slept for so long, so glad I gave it a chance after all I heard about it.. Just great television, the way everything's written and the depth of the characters. Still undecided on what's better, this or Sopranos.. I watched both back to back... I think the finale of the Sopranos puts it ahead for me, but this is right there with it. Just sucks knowing theres no more episodes and nothing will ever come close to anything this well written on TV forever.

pimp.gif
Michael is THAT dude.

Finished the series tonight. Can't believe I slept for so long, so glad I gave it a chance after all I heard about it.. Just great television, the way everything's written and the depth of the characters. Still undecided on what's better, this or Sopranos.. I watched both back to back... I think the finale of the Sopranos puts it ahead for me, but this is right there with it. Just sucks knowing theres no more episodes and nothing will ever come close to anything this well written on TV forever.

pimp.gif
Michael is THAT dude.

Some of yall are buggin....season 2 was amazing. @#%*, the whole damn series is amazing. Best show I've EVER seen. It's amazing how in the end, NOTHING improved in Baltimore. Even after all that work...

Some of yall are buggin....season 2 was amazing. @#%*, the whole damn series is amazing. Best show I've EVER seen. It's amazing how in the end, NOTHING improved in Baltimore. Even after all that work...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

LOL @ your avy...couldn't stand his punk %#$

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

LOL @ your avy...couldn't stand his punk %#$

Back
Top Bottom