R.I.P.

Ouch. What sucks is that those retros are just 9 years old. It's sad to see the all the '99/00 retros going the way of the OGs and deteriorating.

I wonder if the '03 III retros will start falling apart soon.

if OG's fall aprt like this ..these current retro's will burst into flames in a couple years..

ShoeHefner5 wrote:

roll.gif
at all the people who think she's a "he"
laugh.gif

shut up mc cain...and don't post that stupid youtube video!
devil.gif

also, these were released 20yrs ago?? i thought they were 99 IVs...
at any rate, to the peeps saying "u should have known" "what did
you expect" blah blah blah...i said i KNEW they would fall apart, but
i guess i didn't know to what degree....if i thought the sh-yt would rip in
half, then i probably wouldn't have worn them and left them in the box
to rot away.....
Ouch. What sucks is that those retros are just 9 years old. It's sad to see the all the '99/00 retros going the way of the OGs and deteriorating.
I wonder if the '03 III retros will start falling apart soon.

i surely hope not....i'm pretty old and most of my Js are pre 03!

this is exactly why it makes no sense to overpay for older retros cause this is what happens.

u said u got them from fc which means u def. payed $500+ for these.
smh.gif

damn!!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

this is exactly why it makes no sense to overpay for older retros cause this is what happens.

u said u got them from fc which means u def. payed $500+ for these.
smh.gif

damn!!
and i said....

long story short....overpaid for these in jan. 2006 @ FCNY.
thanks for throwing salt in the wound!
laugh.gif

you cared so much about the cache and prestige of wearing one specific pair of shoes that you completely devauled and ruined them.

My friend, I do not care what you say. You are JB's target market.

Jordan are way too expensive!!!! I don't get it.... why high price when they use bad quality?.... ya dig....

once they get 6 to 7 years i heard they become un wearable. as flight club says " may not be suitable for wear". at the end of the day i think if youkeep them in a controlled enviroment, as far as tepmature and moisture they might last. There is this dude in the "jordan heads" trailer on youtube,he has a pair of VI's from 91 and was rocking them. how did he pull that one off

I still have my Black/Cement and White/Cement from 1999 and no problems with them. The oldest pair I have are my OG 11's from 1996. I have not worn themin at least a couple of years because they are at my mothers house in Michigan. They have held up as well. This is why I wear everything I buy. Theyain't gone last forever. I only have 2 pairs deadstocked, 2001 retro Blk/Red 11's and Mars 4's. They will get worn eventually.

Originally Posted by shottyblood

you cared so much about the cache and prestige of wearing one specific pair of shoes that you completely devauled and ruined them.

My friend, I do not care what you say. You are JB's target market.

roll.gif
roll.gif
cache and prestige? i will bet my whole collection that not one person knew
what kicks i had on plus it was dark. so what the hell r u talking about?
laugh.gif

i didn't go to a sneaker event....and NO sorry i'm NOT their target market

FCNY? Ouch! I feel your pain. This is why I want some cdp 4s. And the way cats were hating on them before they even released, I should have had a pair already.SMH at the hypocrites that made this shoe difficult to find in my size for under $200.

Ok you didn't say these were the 99 retro in your original post, so I figured they were the OG's from 89, my bad.

Back
Top Bottom