R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

DB380D10-1776-40FC-A473-C32B27A4BDBC.jpeg
This was the chick in the doc he gave herpes to. Damn shame.
Meanwhile Usher giving herpes to this:smh:
E1176868-061A-497A-A8EA-2719DBA35A6D.jpeg

^ ***** look nice, damn

Slow Dance is such a classic

"SLOW THIS PAAARTY DOWN!"

"THE LADIES IN HERE ARE FLYYYYYYYYYY!!"

"AND THERE'S ONE WHO CAUGHT MY EYYYEEEEEEEE!

Classic ****, song never gets old.

That ****in Temp Slow drop in that video too. SMH, son go so many hits it make no ****in sense.

It Seems Like You're Ready in my top 5 songs of all time.

that book makes it sound like kellz got unlimited jizz. just was like an upside pimp my ride. hey bro, heard you like to have sex, so now you can have sex while you have sex after you have sex.

^ ***** look nice, damn

Classic ****, song never gets old.

That ****in Temp Slow drop in that video too. SMH, son go so many hits it make no ****in sense.

It Seems Like You're Ready in my top 5 songs of all time.

He has way to many hits.

But on a serious not ..

This dude is about the only dude that has really canceled R. KELLY.
Screenshot_20190114-162937_Google.jpg

Only chicks on there remotely attractive now is Van Allen and Joycelyn. Faith too but she got them blister sores :sick:

That chick that was a back up singer that allegedly caught Aaliyah and Kells at the back of the tour bus got that’s Rocky Dennis face.

This is not mind blowing, it was a relevant question. 18 and 19 are legal despite being teenagers. He was getting clarification to answer truthfully. People just like to be petty.

No no no. We all know why he was there. The intelligent answer was a plain and simple, “No.”. Even if he was lying, lil brain *** dude just say, “no”. I should’ve known then he couldn’t read. :smh:

I'm noticing more people playing his music now. The outrage is dying down it seems.

And I see way more jokes and skits on social media.
like a few of us have been saying, people really dont give a ****. If they did, he would of have been cancelled when he was ******* with underage girls, they didnt then they dont now. Especially when these broads are all of legal age and on their free will.

Hes just the flavor of the week.

like a few of us have been saying, people really dont give a ****. If they did, he would of have been cancelled when he was ****ing with underage girls, they didnt then they dont now. Especially when these broads are all of legal age and on their free will.

Hes just the flavor of the week.

Unfortunately you're right. I went to work last saturday and 2 coworkers were listening to him. Young and older lady. The lady has a 13 year old daughter and I was curious on her thoughts. She said the music sounds/is good and that she's not thinking about the terrible acts. She's enjoying the music.

If some people really ain’t messing with R Kelly then there’s a ton of music y’all need to delete from your playlist because this fool wrote songs and produced for damn near EVERYBODY!
He legit MJ and Prince level in musical talent

Separating the man from his art is impossible they said.

No no no. We all know why he was there. The intelligent answer was a plain and simple, “No.”. Even if he was lying, lil brain *** dude just say, “no”. I should’ve known then he couldn’t read. :smh:

Why lie when you can tell the truth and it's not incriminating? Why put yourself in a hole unnecessarily.

Back
Top Bottom