R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

BREAKING: R Kelly's 2 Girlfriends Are Both Pregnant!!
R Kelly is going to be a father again, twice, and the children have the same due date.
Tiffany Brockworth
13 hours ago
R Kelly is going to be a father again, twice, and the children have the same due date.
R Kelly's two girlfriends, Joycelyn Savage, 23, and Azriel Clary, 21, are both pregnant MTO News has confirmed.

According to a family member who has maintained contact with Azriel, both girls are expecting a baby by they boyfriend r Kelly. The family member explained, "[R Kelly] impregnated both of them. And they're both 2 months along. I think he scheduled [the conception] so that the babies will both have the same due date."

Jocelyn Savage is one many women who’s been associated with R. Kelly and his sexual abuse allegations, Jocelyn, 23, has been living with Kelly since she was 19, and her parents claim that the singer has “brainwashed” her

ADVERTISEMENT
Here's a pic of Jocelyn:

c9cbdd06-8a05-4b8b-8f77-b6fc9c6186e0.png

Azriel Clary is also one of the alleged victims of R Kelly, whom she met at the age of 17.

In 2015, Azriel convinced her parents to allow her to travel with the singer so he could mentor her and help her to pursue a music career, according to the documentary. Azriel is now 21 and her parents claim she has been with Kelly for three years now and is being held against her will.

Here's a pic of Azriel:

surviving-r-kelly-1681395.jpg

Yesterday police were called to Trump Tower Chicago, to do a wellness check on R Kelly's two ladies. The authorities were called, after neighbors learned that R Kelly was possibly brainwashing the women inside the luxury apartment.

Police claim that both women seemed happy to be there, and were "well."

part two follow up to that bbc documentary....feels like a crapshoot considering these parents got da helicopter vibes on tilt.

Lol you can't be serious fam. Her record label said she was 15 when she put out her debut album...the album HE WROTE :lol:

Aaliyah in multiple interviews during that time period mentioned how she's in high school. R. Kelly is literally right there next to her as she talks about balancing school and music :rofl: :rofl: oadsuhfaiosudfuhasduoaisfdhoas

Another interview w/Aaliyah promoing her debut album (THAT R. KELLY WROTE) and literally says she's still in HS

There is NO CHANCE he didn't know she wasn't 18. Literally none.
why didn't you answer the questions thought? I just want answers...

Nah there was a chick in the doc that was fine. And we find out k relly gave her herpes smh
There was one other chick in the doc but she's aged a bit hard. Got some daughters now and a book out. I could see the mileage.

But thats it.

Y'all talking about the Latin chick? I had hard side eye during her portion but I saw the pics when she was younger and it began to add up.

yea the latina joint was cold. And she was 17/18 when he met her. No crime. More filler.

But yea, Kellz taste is women is atrocious.

"Ladies and gentlemen, pimps and players
Half-*** rappers and true rhyme sayers
This is the Carter, so hold onto your teenage daughter
Because this is the Carter"

Wayne was 22 when he released The Carter. :lol:

Y'all talking about the Latin chick? I had hard side eye during her portion but I saw the pics when she was younger and it began to add up.
Wasn't feeling her much either but her younger pics were good.

Back
Top Bottom