R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Why nobody bring up Diddy having a baby with a 16 year old?

When he was 24

selective outrage...

in reality, its only a couple of antagonizers that won't let this go..

-Jim Derogatis

illio.jpg

The Lonely Crusade of Jim DeRogatis
Over the past 17 years, the city’s loudest rock critic has been consumed by an increasingly high-profile undertaking: investigating the allegations of sexual abuse against R&B star R. Kelly.

https://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/November-2017/The-Lonely-Crusade-of-Jim-DeRogatis/

every story that has been written for da last 5 years has been him.

Kenyette “Tish” Barnes
  1. Home
  2. Kenyette “Tish” Barnes

#muterkelly rabble rouser co-founder

Screenshot_20190114-194846.png
Screenshot_20190114-194840.png

these are da main players...then you add up da same 4 money grubby broads that follow r. kelly for grievance clout and there's your kabal.

Reactions: ...
Ya dudes only bringing black people up ...

I wonder why are people outraged??
Is it because dude has a weird fetish for controlling woman or is it because he slept with underage girls?

Then ya want everyone to erase RKelly from the memory books and ****.

I wonder why is David Bowie still thriving. Hell why is Aerosmith music still being heard. While David was having threesomes with minors, Steven requested legal guardianship of a minor to later have her get an abortion at 5 months and dump her.

Oh and let's not forget about Jerry Lee Lewis that was ******* his 13 y/o cousin and then married her.

I guess it wasnt the same because he didnt pee on them and he didnt manipulate them right?

Ya going to get turnt for RKelly, get turnt for everyone.

If ya want me to continue I will.
Elvis
Wyman
Jagger

Again not an excuse for what was done, just dont like hypocrisy.

Is it because dude has a weird fetish for controlling woman or is it because he slept with underage girls?

I wonder why is David Bowie still thriving. Hell why is Aerosmith music still being heard. While David was having threesomes with minors, Steven requested legal guardianship of a minor to later have her get an abortion at 5 months and dump her.

Oh and let's not forget about Jerry Lee Lewis that was ****ing his 13 y/o cousin and then married her.

I guess it wasnt the same because he didnt pee on them and he didnt manipulate them right?

Elvis
Wyman
Jagger

So I heard a MJ doc bout being a pedo comin out...they need to cut out dese years later documentaries ..dl hugely said it rite its nothin but extortion yadig

So I heard a MJ doc bout being a pedo comin out...they need to cut out dese years later documentaries ..dl hugely said it rite its nothin but extortion yadig
See this has me wondering...

How long have they’ve been working on this MJ documentary, for it to come out so conveniently at Sundance after Surving R. Kelly???

“When **** hits the fan are you still a fan?”

They love takin our people out, but protect theirs.

Where’s the “Surviving Weinstein?”

Or “Surviving Dan Schneider” he’s the Pedo from Nick who slept with all the actors. He’s the guy who impregnated Jamie Lynn Spears.

thriving. Hell why is Aerosmith music still being heard. While David was having threesomes with minors, Steven requested legal guardianship of a minor to later have her get an abortion at 5 months and dump her

i just answered your question..its a small activists group of angry black feminists with clout to chase and resumes to pad are on a singular mission to destroy r. Kelly.

da hype for da documentary already fading so their only recourse now is to harass promoters to not book him.

See this has me wondering...

How long have they’ve been working on this MJ documentary, for it to come out so conveniently at Sundance after Surving R. Kelly???
not sho bout da timeline but D.L. said it's at least 2 victims n they family comin out to tell they "story"

i just answered your question..its a small activists group of angry black feminists with clout to chase and resumes to pad are on a singular mission to destroy r. Kelly.

da hype for da documentary already fading so their only recourse now is to harass promoters to not book him.

Yup. Black Feminists.

Oh and let's not forget about Jerry Lee Lewis that was ****ing his 13 y/o cousin and then married her.

Elvis
Wyman
Jagger

i wasnt listening to no ******* jerry lewis in junior high man

you bringing up white people nobody give a **** about but old white people, is not changing the fact art kelly a nasty *** bastard. we aint relate to them old *** white people man

if you want to talk about them old white pervert bastards thats what the harvey weinstein thread is for which is the universal pervert thread.

it sound like you want us to back art kelly just cuz white people back up their weirdos. **** that

Elvis
Wyman
Jagger

Sundance to premiere Harvey Weinstein documentary

i wasnt listening to no ****ing jerry lewis in junior high man

you bringing up white people nobody give a **** about but old white people, is not changing the fact art kelly a nasty *** bastard. we aint relate to them old *** white people man

if you want to talk about them old white pervert bastards thats what the harvey weinstein thread is for which is the universal pervert thread.

it sound like you want us to back art kelly just cuz white people back up their weirdos. **** that
Yawn .... like no one gives a **** about you and how long you been in NT. Just another bitter old NTer talking about the old days and trying to prove his relevance. Got ya ....

It's a few doc's already out about Mike. I watched one where they was painting him as guilty. Now some of the stuff they had receipts, showing him at some award show with one of the kid accusers on his lap and Mike is bouncing the kid on his lap. They showed him having some special room with a bunch of stuff catered to kids, **** was creepy.

Then I another where the kids (grown up by this time) said they lied and their parents basically wanted money. Either way Mike put himself in a TERRIBLE situation.

Elvis
Wyman
Jagger

I think we can be mad and upset at everyone you mentioned and kelly too

i wasnt listening to no ****ing jerry lewis in junior high man

giphy.gif

Destroy R Kelly? The dude who has been abusing and destroying black girls and women for three decades :ohwell:

Poor poor Kellz

I think we can be mad and upset at everyone you mentioned and kelly too
Absolutely....

But it ain't how it goes down.

People mad at others for supporting/listening to his music to the point they try to barrage them with insults.

But you're right, just be mad and go hard for everyone to include RKelly.

It's a few doc's already out about Mike. I watched one where they was painting him as guilty. Now some of the stuff they had receipts, showing him at some award show with one of the kid accusers on his lap and Mike is bouncing the kid on his lap. They showed him having some special room with a bunch of stuff catered to kids, **** was creepy.

Then I another where the kids (grown up by this time) said they lied and their parents basically wanted money. Either way Mike put himself in a TERRIBLE situation.
Yeah, but there’s still a difference between being a pedo and appearing creepy because you like kids.

Society automatically equates grown men interacting with kids outside of family or an authorative role (coach, teacher, etc.) as creepy. If Oprah said she loves kids and has a bunch of kids toys set up in her house, people really wouldn’t have an issue with it and no one would question leaving their kids over there.

Back
Top Bottom