R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

You know how they do.
Article says stuff like

One other commenter is also extremely excited and says ‘This is super dope! Let’s pray and protect these two black men. We know they don’t like moves like this! Two black men scandal free, with families. Making power moves. ❤️❤️❤️
giphy.gif

Not surprised at all that he’s broke. Can only imagine how much he’s spent on settlements + hush money + mortgage/rent + child support

"Cook County clerks have reportedly received a number of calls from female R. Kelly fans seeking to help the singer pay his $100,000 bond after his lawyer told reporters that he is unable to pay it himself. While the singer’s bail has been set at $1 million, paying 10% would be enough to pay the bond, however, CNN reports that Steve Greenberg, Kelly’s attorney, claimed that Kelly really doesn’t have any money at this point” due to “mismanagement,” “hangers-on” and “bad deals.” Although he says he is confident Kelly will pull the money together in time, he asserts he “doesn’t have it sitting in the bank.” Chicago Tribune reporter Will Lee posted to Twitter saying, “A court clerk just told me their office was receiving calls from female #RKelly fans wanting to know how to post bail for him. The love is real, I guess."

Yo is money in the back with R Kelly or just a fan? I was dying.

People mad as hell he’s out

Back
Top Bottom