R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Florida statutory rape law is violated when a person has consensual sexual intercourse with an individual under Age18. Close in age exemptions exist, allowing minors aged 16or 17 to engage in sexual intercourse with a partner no older than age 23.

Surprisingly progressive law for Florida. This being the case though, the texts the parents have for Azriel in Florida at 17 should have been able to do something.

And this is where I’m at. It’s bigger than R Kelly, this **** is so normal in the entertainment business. I feel like people are too focused on R Kelly, nah there’s a whole industry doing this.

Which is what I'm trying to get at. WTF is so different about R . Kelly vs all these other Hollywood pedos?

The direction they are taking this is disturbing.

I feel like what R. Kelly did is a microcosm of Hollywood as a whole. How many if these celebs out here are children of sex cults , over zealous parents living vicariously through their child and willingly offering them up to the beast? Hollywood is low key a sex trade/mill. Just different levels. At the end of the day selling sex on screen is what they do.

Last edited:

Damn it really was good that this doc came out cause this has been out there. This same piece iirc is how I found out that Kellz was hanging around his old HS during the public announcement and BIT90S days.

20190106_195505.jpg

Reactions: wr
I can't find the post but someone in here said that Jay was dating a Aaliyah before Dame (which I have heard) and Dame was messing with Beyonce before Jay???

Thats new, Ive never heard of that before.

here comes da clout chasin...

Dame Dash Calls Out Jay-Z For Collaborating With R. Kelly: 'I Knew, Morally, We Weren't The Same'
aaliyah-dame-dash.jpg

Dash, who was dating Aaliyah at the time of her death, accused his Roc-a-Fella co-founder of intentionally doing music with R. Kelly despite knowing that the singer "violated" Aaliyah.

https://www.essence.com/celebrity/d...collaboration-i-never-wanted-no-part-of-that/

*epic eye roll*
maaaaan
jay was with aaliyah after the pied piper
and before dame
dame used to smash beyonce
they all lame
and was messing with the same girls
the fight backstage of that tour was really over aaliyah

Damn it really was good that this doc came out cause this has been out there. This same piece iirc is how I found out that Kellz was hanging around his old HS during the public announcement and BIT90S days.
This was the part of the story I didn't know until the doc. When the tapes came out, I was still young so I wasn't paying much attention to it. The trials started when I was in high school. All I knew was that he wasn't going to jail and not guilty. Thats probably what most people worked under at that time. Its probably why most people started giving him a pass. If they knew he got off because the girl and parents weren't trying to admit it was her, they'd be singing a different tune then.

How is it clout chasing when he's tied into it?

Because why now? Why not before? Dame been doing mad interviews. Now the industry its trying to ride this Anti R Kelly wave and prove who was first to not mess with him. It's wack as hell.

:rofl: @ If true. Come on man

This type of **** is why I didn't watch the show. I think a lot of the stories are real but I think a lot of people are doing this for attention and money.

Back
Top Bottom