R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

CD5580B4-9EE2-4187-8663-853368160D3A.jpeg
Media still love doing this. Or calling em a rap singer :lol:

I get it but you don't get points for saying anything now. Say something back then or don't say ****. I think it's weak to talk now especially when someone like Dame knows all kinds of **** about the industry and chooses to stay quiet.

In Dame's defense he said he didn't make a scene about it then cuz Aaliyah didn't want that. She probably wanted to move on and forget that ever happened. So Dame just stayed away from the Best Of Both Worlds situation.

im a black man
aint never gonna see me say
or hear me say we are anything close to trash
we are some of the most nurturing
protective
kind
loving men on this planet
the amount of pressure on us
and we still manage to get up and provide for our fam
and continue to uplift and raise our fam
through all the pitfalls and things in our way
we stay strong
do we sometimes get led astray
yes
be we are only human
but for the most part
we are as strong as they come
Come on man, it's time to stop typing like this.

Can we separate the art of these people and their sickness? If that’s not the case, a lot of the music, television shows, and movies we indulged in would be obselete. :lol:

I love R. Kelly’s music and still will listen to it.
However, I don’t condone his behavior and believe he should be tried in court.

Not with lyrics like this

35AD2700-701A-40B9-9958-EB765C6C084A.jpeg

I’m good on R my boi

Attachments

• 5BDC3772-2BCC-469E-9E72-92C874CDBF33.jpeg
    5BDC3772-2BCC-469E-9E72-92C874CDBF33.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 8

you're welcome.

this documentary is actually better...gets to da point in under a hour vs dragging u on for 6 parts.

so this is strictly about the older women who were adults
what was he exactly doing with the older women
they wouldnt say out-right
just said acts they would do were outrageous
well what was he doing with the folks that were adults

From my understanding, most of the women he abused weren’t women at all, but 16 to 17 year old children. At least when he first got with him they were that age. So a 14 year old girl, not R kelly, is to blame for “choosing” to be with him and getting pee’d on? It’s not that r kelly is a predator?
Parents take blame as well.

Its not cuz Kelly is a predator.

Its you know he is a predator and you chose to give your child to him. That one couple basically said to themselves its okay to give our 16 yr old daughter to him and get this money as long as someone is with her even if one of those ppl isn't them. Then they cared even less and bought in to this idea Kelly presented where somebody from the label would be her "guardian". So now nobody you trusts no family member is watching your daughter, just some person who works for the label.

Then when your daughter turns 18 and cuts off all contact with you and those checks stop coming you want to claim she was taken from you. You read her text messages and want to act surprised that even when you were with her her and Kelly smashed when they first met.

No need to play dumb in these situations.

This ain't like Kelly telling his ppl go scoop some teenagers up at the mall.

All the females on this show got caught up wanting a career or were some super fan. Literally were singers or would be rappers related to somebody working with Kelly or fans from the club, concert, or met him @ his damn trial for having sex with a minor on tape.

That's why the last 2 eps of this looked so bad. These girls turn 18 and parents want to pop up @ hotels and call the police to do wellness checks. Yet somehow that 30+ yr old chick just packed her **** and left when she had enough.

Imagine you in a town and one of the richest guys in town is also openly known to kill dogs. Its kinda lowkey and not advertised but its well known. He just finds a dog and kills it. Then all of a sudden ppl start letting dude watch their dogs when they're away and want to get mad when their dogs end up dead. Then you wanna be like it's all the dog killer's fault. At what point do those ppl become an accomplice to perpetrator committing the crimes?

Last edited:
In Dame's defense he said he didn't make a scene about it then cuz Aaliyah didn't want that. She probably wanted to move on and forget that ever happened. So Dame just stayed away from the Best Of Both Worlds situation.

I agree but I'm saying now is the perfect time he could name names. I know Dame know about all kinds of ****. But he choosing to protect names or not get caught up. You can't kill one guy for messing with kids when you have knowledge of mad other people doing it. Expose everyone.

This **** fire IDGAF

Back
Top Bottom