R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

“Wipe my lips, wipe my nose, wipe my tongue....grab it!!!”

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hate to laugh but yo this dude is funny af :lol:

You know he got all kinds of std letting randoms in a crowd wipe his tongue :sick: pure savagery
u could see all the white bacteria on his toungue
or at least thats what they say
more white ur tongue is
more bacteria on there

That vid been posted in here.

Son can make a song out of anything.

Just like that to America joint he did somewhere in Africa.

Like dude about to have an extended global tour now.

27wruvs.gif

Watch until the end.
I couldn't help but get some Kelly (more accurately: Jerry Sandusky) vibes. Few people in the comments felt the same way.
The hand massaging by the crotch was the first red flag, then the attempt to 'catch' him was the last straw. Flagrant imo. Picture him doing that to charissa Thompson or worse, a young girl, imagine how much outrage there would be.

Last edited:

27wruvs.gif

Watch until the end.
I couldn't help but get some Kelly vibes. Few people in the comments felt the same way.
The hand massaging by the crotch was the first red flag, then the attempt to 'catch' him was the last straw. Flagrant imo. Picture him doing that to charissa Thompson or worse, a young girl, imagine how much outrage there would be.

i aint get that vibe
i got the vibe as an og tryna help a young man
see now folks gonna start doing too much
like they did with me too
where everything gonna be weird :smh:

He was giving him sound advice, true. but man
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

That's why i made sure to look in the comments before i posted it. Other people definitely caught it. If there were no other cosigns, i would've never shared it.

Khia a classless vermin...who embarrassed us when it was time to rep the culture with them verbal skills.
I see she doing everything on Youtube these days but rapping...:lol:
Nope Khia...WE WILL NEVER FORGET THIS!

27wruvs.gif

Watch until the end.
I couldn't help but get some Kelly vibes. Few people in the comments felt the same way.

I don't know what you're talking about at all here man :lol:

I see a hall of famer schooling some kid about his hands, working on them so they stay a certain way, to hold the ball a certain way.

I think you and others looking in to it as something sexual says something more about yall than Carter.

Also what Kelly vibes? I've never seen him do anything like that. Pretend to teach a kid something when he's really feeling up on them? Nah he just feels up on girls on stage.

Maybe all of this was some joke though.

My thoughts are included in the post. Using kelly's name may have been too broad of a comparison. Sandusky would be more accurate.

Khia a classless vermin...who embarrassed us when it was time to rep the culture with them verbal skills.
I see she doing everything on Youtube these days but rapping...:lol:
Nope Khia...WE WILL NEVER FORGET THIS!

This my first time ever seeing this :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom