R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

How you gonna clown someone for being a one hit wonder when you have zero hits

Never said she was a one hit wonder....actually she had two billboard bangaz back in the day.

Thanks for gettin in ya feelings putting words in my mouth doe....
The post obviously went right ova ya goofy cornballed head...

You one of Khia's children??:rofl:

Let’s get jay snake self out the paint too

1DBA6C23-89B1-4029-80CC-38F204FE3B75.jpeg

Never said she was a one hit wonder....actually she had two billboard bangaz back in the day.

Man what in the ENTIRE **** are you talking about?
I wasn't referencing you. I was referring to the girl in the video.

Nowhere in your post did you call her a one hit wonder. Did you watch the video you posted?

He was talking about the chick in the vid not you :lol: Did you even watch it?

Man what in the ENTIRE **** are you talking about?
I wasn't referencing you. I was referring to the girl in the video.

Nowhere in your post did you call her a one hit wonder. Did you watch the video you posted?

My bad mane.....:rofl:
I was like wtf....

What's y'all take on this:

People want to cancel Kellys music for treacherous things done to underage girls. Understandably so.

How do we feel about the artists that poisoned the black community by selling crack? Their customers were under psychological and physical dependence. Surely that wasn't the only means of income.

Legit question, I've always been baffled at how that gets a pass. Let alone bragging about/ commercializing it.

It's a very narrow and narcissistic perspective to revel in that means of escaping the hood, yet it is applauded by many.

There's a difference between those who glorify it and those who speak on their reality.

I don't know what you're talking about at all here man :lol:

I see a hall of famer schooling some kid about his hands, working on them so they stay a certain way, to hold the ball a certain way.

I think you and others looking in to it as something sexual says something more about yall than Carter.

Also what Kelly vibes? I've never seen him do anything like that. Pretend to teach a kid something when he's really feeling up on them? Nah he just feels up on girls on stage.

Maybe all of this was some joke though.

Lol nah you're either trippin yourself or you actually just don't see it. The communicated technique was sound, good advice. Some of the later physical interaction was suspect as hell.

Nobody working with young athletes is putting the child athlete's hands anywhere near their penis during any kind of physical demonstration. They are not to thrust their hips and pelvis into the athlete to "protect" them from an imaginary loss of consciousness.

You can excuse it if you want, but even if we ignore the obvious innuendo via giggles and looks at the camera, that was thoughtless jokes on Chris part at best.

Last edited:
What's y'all take on this:

People want to cancel Kellys music for treacherous things done to underage girls. Understandably so.

How do we feel about the artists that poisoned the black community by selling crack? Their customers were under psychological and physical dependence. Surely that wasn't the only means of income.

Legit question, I've always been baffled at how that gets a pass. Let alone bragging about/ commercializing it.

It's a very narrow and narcissistic perspective to revel in that means of escaping the hood, yet it is applauded by many.

Coercing or forcing underage girls into sex isn’t anything like selling dope to the willing buyer. Sure, the end result is bad in both scenarios. But ultimately a drug dealer just provides the drug—he/she isn’t lighting the rock for the user.

Not even sure how they could be put in the same realm, tbh. Btw, I’m not condoning selling or saying dealers don’t deserve scrutiny for their actions. It’s just that for the most part, the “victims” in drug usage participate willingly and of their own free will.

Lol nah you're either trippin yourself or you actually just don't see it. The communicated technique was sound, good advice. Some of the later physical interaction was suspect as hell.

Nobody working with young athletes is putting the child athlete's hands anywhere near their penis during any kind of physical demonstration. They are not to thrust their hips and pelvis into the athlete to "protect" them from an imaginary loss of consciousness.

You can excuse it if you want, but even if we ignore the obvious innuendo via giggles and looks at the camera, that was thoughtless jokes on Chris part at best.
Yeah I think this says way more about you and what you were so specifically focused on.

Dude was continuing to work out the kid's hand showing him how to get it like his. When the kid's hand extends for another way to stretch his fingers/hands it is in that area but it is not rather close nor is it sexual.

There's nothing to ignore at all. The entire time he's demonstrating something. What giggles and looks to the camera? :lol: Y'all dudes are looking way too much in to that. Reaching for this nonexistent inappropriateness.

Its pretty sick.

We could be reaching (doubt it) or you could just be naive/ oblivious to it. Only one person knows and that's Carter.

It's exactly like when a woman flirts. It's never obvious enough for everyone to see but it's enough to be noticed.

Yeah I think this says way more about you and what you were so specifically focused on.

Dude was continuing to work out the kid's hand showing him how to get it like his. When the kid's hand extends for another way to stretch his fingers/hands it is in that area but it is not rather close nor is it sexual.

There's nothing to ignore at all. The entire time he's demonstrating something. What giggles and looks to the camera? :lol: Y'all dudes are looking way too much in to that. Reaching for this nonexistent inappropriateness.

Its pretty sick.

Nah your preemptive reversal, which you've used twice now, is what's actually telling. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt thinking you just didn't see it, but you're probably a sick little **** too, talking about, "let me show you something with this demonstration."

If you're really a predator you can truly burn in hell, I'm just telling you that wasn't ok instruction. Chris needs to be more thoughtful in his position.

If you don't think this is o.d./ creepy, then I don't know what to tell you. BOTH hands gripping around son's waist, crotch pressed against him. I know flirting when I see it.
SmartSelect_20190107-024437_Facebook.gif

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Why do you need to thrust your crotch to 'catch" someone? People thought the Kelly/ Sandusky/ Chris stokes claims were ridiculous too.

Back
Top Bottom