R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Parents have weird relationships with their kids. I don't know what kind of relationship they have. Would I touch my daughters that way? Absolutely not. But I know some parents that do some strange things with their kids that people would think is disgusting or inappropriate but the kids and parents are cool with it.
I am talking about a FATHER touching his daughter's chest.

HE decided BEFORE the first time he did it, that it was something acceptable to do.

She damn sure didn't agree to it.

So don't act like it could be a mutual thing that was agreed upon by both parties.

Like, I can't even believe you tried to flip this as some POTENTIAL "INSIDE JOKE."

Nah man.

Funny...super woke *****s seem to understand whataboutisms really well when someone brings up "what about black on black violence" after the cops shoot a *****.
****** be at the pinnacle of wokeness and fall off the woke cliff.

My only point on the Mamoa thing is this has seemingly become a scavenger hunt for people, and some are jumping the gun with incomplete information to try to prove an unrelated point.

I am talking about a FATHER touching his daughter's chest.

HE decided BEFORE the first time he did it, that it was something acceptable to do.

She damn sure didn't agree to it.

So don't act like it could be a mutual thing that was agreed upon by both parties.

Like, I can't even believe you tried to flip this as some POTENTIAL "INSIDE JOKE."

Nah man.

I didn't say it was acceptable :lol:

Don't start putting words in my mouth :smh: Quote me where I said anything remotely close to "INSIDE JOKE"?

If you are this upset than get off NT and call child services on him instead of arguing with a stranger online. Make better use of your time on your period breaks.

I didn't say it was acceptable :lol:

Don't start putting words in my mouth :smh: Quote me where I said anything remotely close to "INSIDE JOKE"?

If you are this upset than get off NT and call child services on him instead of arguing with a stranger online. Make better use of your time on your period breaks.
I already called them

He might as well just pack-up and relocate internationally. Be a hermit.

Even my damn white co-workers are talking about it, so it is catching steam

Man he has to be getting royalties. Even if he doesn’t own his masters he gets something every time something is streamed or bought and he’s got songs that’ll literally live forever. People erase movies and TV shows off the earth when someone does **** like this, but music lives forever.

Man he has to be getting royalties. Even if he doesn’t own his masters he gets something every time something is streamed or bought and he’s got songs that’ll literally live forever. People erase movies and TV shows off the earth when someone does **** like this, but music lives forever.

No. He does not. When you sign over your publishing and your ownership you don't get royalties. He made his money off of touring, appearances, song writing and advances. He couldn't read, therefore he didn't catch the clauses in his contracts and here we are. He addresses this in that "I admit" song.

No. He does not. When you sign over your publishing and your ownership you don't get royalties. He made his money off of touring, appearances, song writing and advances. He couldn't read, therefore he didn't catch the clauses in his contracts and here we are. He addresses this in that "I admit" song.
:lol: He didn't lawyer up?

I know he wasn't Agent 0 out here making his own deals and negotiating his own contracts :lol:

@AgentZero

Back
Top Bottom