Raekwon said the most ignorant %+% today

Originally Posted by So Slickening

I think he made the Lauryn Hill comparison solely on the fact that he can sing AND spit. I mean, he's the biggest one doing it right now so if there were a "male version of Lauryn Hill," it'd be Drake by default regardless of his skill.
That's the problem, he's the "biggest" doin it NOW, his track record aint strong enough for that comparison so it's extremely preposterous. I think Rae only said that cause like he said, Drake mentioned the Wu, so he gon big up the bull regardless of skill. I don't care what yall say, Drake can't sing,  but that's my opinion

Originally Posted by So Slickening

I think he made the Lauryn Hill comparison solely on the fact that he can sing AND spit. I mean, he's the biggest one doing it right now so if there were a "male version of Lauryn Hill," it'd be Drake by default regardless of his skill.
That's the problem, he's the "biggest" doin it NOW, his track record aint strong enough for that comparison so it's extremely preposterous. I think Rae only said that cause like he said, Drake mentioned the Wu, so he gon big up the bull regardless of skill. I don't care what yall say, Drake can't sing,  but that's my opinion

so? i completely disagree however that is his OPINION
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom