Raekwon said the most ignorant %+% today

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

moz-screenshot-14.png

Ok, so lets be honest. Whats more ignorant, lyricism aside, talking about chopping coke, or chopping broads? One of which you're more likely to do...and everyone approves of...

What are you stone-facing? Rap fans don't even realize its all entertainment sometimes. Its a shame really.

Shut the hell up why do you always have to be in every little thing that has to do with Drake, do you not have a life honestly?

Because I said something different from what EVERYONE on the first page said?

Blow me.
roll.gif

He's mad.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by 1T1Time

you defend Optimus and go in on every one who says something bad about drake, then you wonder why i think you're a lame
go back to averaging 25+ posts in the drake thread
I didn't need to be defended. Why is this nonfactor replying to tell me to shut the hell up when i'm asking OP what all the hate is for.
U know im a Drake fan... But WHY THE @++% DO YOU CARE IF PPL LIKE DRAKE OR NOT? U act like theyre talkin about ur $%%*# bad or some #*%@.. Get off his sack.

Ive ran into plenty of ppl who dislike Drake.. and i never ask them "Why dont u like my boo drake?" Take his #%#% out ur mouth son.. Have u no shame?

roll.gif

i'm going to bed...

1T1Time- i can't...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by 1T1Time

you defend Optimus and go in on every one who says something bad about drake, then you wonder why i think you're a lame
go back to averaging 25+ posts in the drake thread
I didn't need to be defended. Why is this nonfactor replying to tell me to shut the hell up when i'm asking OP what all the hate is for.
U know im a Drake fan... But WHY THE @++% DO YOU CARE IF PPL LIKE DRAKE OR NOT? U act like theyre talkin about ur $%%*# bad or some #*%@.. Get off his sack.

Ive ran into plenty of ppl who dislike Drake.. and i never ask them "Why dont u like my boo drake?" Take his #%#% out ur mouth son.. Have u no shame?

roll.gif

i'm going to bed...

1T1Time- i can't...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

moz-screenshot-14.png

Ok, so lets be honest. Whats more ignorant, lyricism aside, talking about chopping coke, or chopping broads? One of which you're more likely to do...and everyone approves of...

What are you stone-facing? Rap fans don't even realize its all entertainment sometimes. Its a shame really.

Shut the hell up why do you always have to be in every little thing that has to do with Drake, do you not have a life honestly?

Because I said something different from what EVERYONE on the first page said?

Blow me.
roll.gif

He's mad.

Drake had a concert at my school about a month ago and dude CANNOT SING AT ALL. Dude brought Birdman on stage to save face...I just left.

Drake had a concert at my school about a month ago and dude CANNOT SING AT ALL. Dude brought Birdman on stage to save face...I just left.

Damn $!##%@ mad
laugh.gif

I'll say that to say this though Mos Def dropped TND and people were saying that *@@ was trash, "why's this dude singing?" when that album is infinitely better than TML. Mos is ridiculously underrated and in fact a comparison to him and Llauryn is much more appropriate...IMO

Damn $!##%@ mad
laugh.gif

I'll say that to say this though Mos Def dropped TND and people were saying that *@@ was trash, "why's this dude singing?" when that album is infinitely better than TML. Mos is ridiculously underrated and in fact a comparison to him and Llauryn is much more appropriate...IMO

I think he made the Lauryn Hill comparison solely on the fact that he can sing AND spit. I mean, he's the biggest one doing it right now so if there were a "male version of Lauryn Hill," it'd be Drake by default regardless of his skill.

I think he made the Lauryn Hill comparison solely on the fact that he can sing AND spit. I mean, he's the biggest one doing it right now so if there were a "male version of Lauryn Hill," it'd be Drake by default regardless of his skill.

Back
Top Bottom