Raekwon said the most ignorant %+% today

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

moz-screenshot-14.png

Ok, so lets be honest. Whats more ignorant, lyricism aside, talking about chopping coke, or chopping broads? One of which you're more likely to do...and everyone approves of...

What are you stone-facing? Rap fans don't even realize its all entertainment sometimes. Its a shame really.

Shut the hell up why do you always have to be in every little thing that has to do with Drake, do you not have a life honestly?
Shut the hell up why do you drake haters always have to be in every little thing that has to do with Drake, do you all not have a life honestly?

Originally Posted by 1T1Time

moz-screenshot-14.png

Ok, so lets be honest. Whats more ignorant, lyricism aside, talking about chopping coke, or chopping broads? One of which you're more likely to do...and everyone approves of...

What are you stone-facing? Rap fans don't even realize its all entertainment sometimes. Its a shame really.

you get really offended when someone says something bad about drake son

For real, this dude gets on NT to go on a mainstream hip-hop crusade.
laugh.gif
Sad.

Anyway if yall really think Drake = Male Lauryn Hill, I would like to request to have myself banned, do to the fact I don't like posting amongst neanderthals....
let me have your SN

moz-screenshot-14.png

you get really offended when someone says something bad about drake son

For real, this dude gets on NT to go on a mainstream hip-hop crusade.
laugh.gif
Sad.

Anyway if yall really think Drake = Male Lauryn Hill, I would like to request to have myself banned, do to the fact I don't like posting amongst neanderthals....
let me have your SN

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

moz-screenshot-14.png

Shut the hell up why do you always have to be in every little thing that has to do with Drake, do you not have a life honestly?
Shut the hell up why do you drake haters always have to be in every little thing that has to do with Drake, do you all not have a life honestly?
you defend Optimus and go in on every one who says something bad about drake, then you wonder why i think you're a lame
go back to averaging 25+ posts in the drake thread

moz-screenshot-14.png

you defend Optimus and go in on every one who says something bad about drake, then you wonder why i think you're a lame

moz-screenshot-14.png

moz-screenshot-14.png

moz-screenshot-14.png

First off. U MAD?

Second I'm not really defending him just because it's him but I do like to point out to people who don't like Drake just how much they like to post about the guy. Also who exactly are you?
people who say +%#* like "he's wack cause he's from degrassi" are lame im not gonna lie......we just posting our opinions and observations while you and Drake's cum depository catching feelings and +%#*
second IT DOESNT MATTER WHO I AM, KNOW YOUR DAMN ROLE

moz-screenshot-14.png

First off. U MAD?

Second I'm not really defending him just because it's him but I do like to point out to people who don't like Drake just how much they like to post about the guy. Also who exactly are you?
people who say +%#* like "he's wack cause he's from degrassi" are lame im not gonna lie......we just posting our opinions and observations while you and Drake's cum depository catching feelings and +%#*
second IT DOESNT MATTER WHO I AM, KNOW YOUR DAMN ROLE

threads like this are why i love the music forum...hidden gem of NT i swear...

continue...

threads like this are why i love the music forum...hidden gem of NT i swear...

continue...

Honestly there are atleast 20 rappers 100 times better than Drake who are still relevant. People are just ignorant, period. That's not an opinion or a view either, that's a fact.

Honestly there are atleast 20 rappers 100 times better than Drake who are still relevant. People are just ignorant, period. That's not an opinion or a view either, that's a fact.

moz-screenshot-14.png

I didn't need to be defended. Why is this nonfactor replying to tell me to shut the hell up when i'm asking OP what all the hate is for.

moz-screenshot-14.png

I didn't need to be defended. Why is this nonfactor replying to tell me to shut the hell up when i'm asking OP what all the hate is for.

I bet 19 of them will never have half of the career he already does though.

Why you all aggy?

Why you all aggy?

roll.gif
Word! Dude stay sayin N_s is lame for goin at optimus all the time in the Drake thread and say we contribute nothing but the guy never contributes @#%% either and all he does is %*#!* at us and defend Optimus and DipsetGeneral
sick.gif
Sp if we're lame.. u lame also
laugh.gif
..I think ur the one that stays mad dougie
laugh.gif
.Doin no better than any of us...

roll.gif
Word! Dude stay sayin N_s is lame for goin at optimus all the time in the Drake thread and say we contribute nothing but the guy never contributes @#%% either and all he does is %*#!* at us and defend Optimus and DipsetGeneral
sick.gif
Sp if we're lame.. u lame also
laugh.gif
..I think ur the one that stays mad dougie
laugh.gif
.Doin no better than any of us...

U know im a Drake fan... But WHY THE @++% DO YOU CARE IF PPL LIKE DRAKE OR NOT? U act like theyre talkin about ur $%%*# bad or some #*%@.. Get off his sack.

Ive ran into plenty of ppl who dislike Drake.. and i never ask them "Why dont u like my boo drake?" Take his #%#% out ur mouth son.. Have u no shame?

U know im a Drake fan... But WHY THE @++% DO YOU CARE IF PPL LIKE DRAKE OR NOT? U act like theyre talkin about ur $%%*# bad or some #*%@.. Get off his sack.

Ive ran into plenty of ppl who dislike Drake.. and i never ask them "Why dont u like my boo drake?" Take his #%#% out ur mouth son.. Have u no shame?

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Eminem and Jigga. You lose that bet.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Eminem and Jigga. You lose that bet.

Back
Top Bottom