Real World Brookyln *Check out their new crib*

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Stick up kids are about to have some new cameras.
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wait til the next Hood DVD comes out.. !#** is gonna have that top notch HDTV look to it[/color]
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Even the people that live in the DMV don't wanna live in the DMV why would any one wanna watch people live in the DMV?

So true, I live in the DMV and I can't stand it. So damn corny, go-go music, dreds, north faces, and new balances. Can't tell one person from anotherout here. Luckily I'm from NY and can go back often for some fresh air.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

hahaha someone is gonna get stabbed this season. unless it's in park slope.

From what i heard its in RedHook..i dont kno much about over there, but it cant be worse than East New York or Crown Heights

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Even the people that live in the DMV don't wanna live in the DMV why would any one wanna watch people live in the DMV?

So true, I live in the DMV and I can't stand it. So damn corny, go-go music, dreds, north faces, and new balances. Can't tell one person from another out here. Luckily I'm from NY and can go back often for some fresh air.

roll.gif
no wonder DC females like NY dudes so much...from what im hearin DMVdudes are lames
$!# is go go music tho? Every time a topic about DC comes up 1st thing i hear about is Go go music.
laugh.gif

Brooklyn huh???
I might have to watch for the first time in a long time.
Oh and that place looks
eek.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

hahaha someone is gonna get stabbed this season. unless it's in park slope.

From what i heard its in RedHook..i dont kno much about over there, but it cant be worse than East New York or Crown Heights
redhook? *hmmm scratches head* i am completely oblivious.

roll.gif

they should have a REAL world; BK- living in the projects, instead of some 6 million dollar homewhich is not real in Brooklyn (or anywhere) at all
smh.gif

it would be real interesting, i'll tell you that much.

Park slope is the only non ghetto part of brooklyn? What about all of marine park? (probably the richest part of bk) what about areas on fort hamilton andbensonhurst?
6 million dollar home which is not real in Brooklyn (or anywhere) at all
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
, clearly, you are not from Brooklyn. My best friend lives inMarine Park Brooklyn. Dude has a maid in the crib and spiral staircase with a couple benz wagons parked in the corner. I hate when people refer brooklyn toonly the ghetto areas where rappers come from.
smh.gif
..nyfly, stop hyping up ENY andCrown Heights especially, dudes acting like you gonna get stabbed on sight
laugh.gif

redhook? *hmmm scratches head* i am completely oblivious.

roll.gif

they should have a REAL world; BK- living in the projects, instead of some 6 million dollar home which is not real in Brooklyn (or anywhere) at all
smh.gif

it would be real interesting, i'll tell you that much.
It would have to be on HBO

this season is gonna be nice. but i hope they have 5 of the craziest black ppl and throw like 2 white dudes/girls in there.
laugh.gif

Filming already wrapped up. They caused a lot of problems for the local businesses especially the bars. Don't quote me on this but I believe the buildingthey lived in was the former Verizon building downtown on Willoughby.

seems promising,

putting a whole bunch of tools in the BK

i wonder what will happen when they step out of the boundaries....

Back
Top Bottom