Real World Brookyln *Check out their new crib*

Now that i look�at it,its just silly.
laugh.gif

�� But i will always love go-go so w/e.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by Mdotte

Yo mdotte, i hate lames like you..dude said "my borough" i lived in the toughest areas in Brooklyn and never once ive glorified it the way you are. i rather live in the safest part of brooklyn than try to be a gangster in redhook. and even if you want to speak on the toughest parts of Bk..you wouldnt find anyone mentionin readhook fam..calm that down

wow...you dont even know me to hate me...who are you chief???never did i once see you post here but anywho...when did i claim my area of brooklyn???but since it matters so much i from brownsville arguably the roughest part in brooklyn..i hope that made your day.Never would i glorify anything about being in tha baddest part.Nothing comes from the hood but some friends and good financial aid.All i said was stop frontin on redhook like gentrification took the hood out...And from the looks of things you having 270+ post in a week sounds like you dont get out much...Joinin NT in 08 is like just deciding that you wanna be blood...Your a lil too late and you need to get your life in order...Nevertheless i hope you prevail in all endeavors that are sought out...step it up before you come at me chief.
lol, slow down, turbo. ive been on NT since 01, kid. but theres better ways to get ya point across..i like how you come out posting a video of some dude false claiming in redhook and saying how people should know their %@%% before they come to "your borough" then you switch your steelo saying how nothing good comes form the hood..didnt you just post a video and accused flyny of being "suspect" because he didnt know the redhook area baddies?
roll.gif
roll.gif
..looks as if you got mad cuz you thought i hated you..i dont hate you dunny, i just hate the way some of you hood dudes think

you been here since 01 huh?????????....
laugh.gif
but if you was here in 01 isthat a good enough alibi for your massive post count in a week??you goin for a record or somethin???you still need to step away from you cpu.and i accusedFlyNY cuz he was talkin crazy in a previous NY appreciation thread..Obviously you just got here so you didnt see it Oh my bad Mr 2001 and whas good with youand this dunny word...Since when was the allowed in bk??Now you sound suspect. Stay in Queens fam!!!I only posted the video as a reality check for people whothink red hook is one big happy neighborhood..just a heads up...it aint my hood so i could care less but i know some heads out there and i see the same thing isee in my hood.All in All,i never got mad at you for hating...i actually feel a little better that i cross your mind...i'll make sure to put you in myvh1's driven or mtv's diary.Continue to hate though...

Ohh and on another note, Why cats coming in here glorifying "hoods" for? SMH.

Originally Posted by fiendxxx

i took that as a sublime since i mentioned my hood only due to tha newb saying i mentioned my hood when i didnt..so i decided to say it...and if iam correct about you talkin bout me...then man up and say my name...but aren't you that guy who jumped in a lake?

Yo mdotte, i hate lames like you..dude said "my borough" i lived in the toughest areas in Brooklyn and never once ive glorified it the way you are. i rather live in the safest part of brooklyn than try to be a gangster in redhook. and even if you want to speak on the toughest parts of Bk..you wouldnt find anyone mentionin readhook fam..calm that down

wow...you dont even know me to hate me...who are you chief???never did i once see you post here but anywho...when did i claim my area of brooklyn???but since it matters so much i from brownsville arguably the roughest part in brooklyn..i hope that made your day.Never would i glorify anything about being in tha baddest part.Nothing comes from the hood but some friends and good financial aid.All i said was stop frontin on redhook like gentrification took the hood out...And from the looks of things you having 270+ post in a week sounds like you dont get out much...Joinin NT in 08 is like just deciding that you wanna be blood...Your a lil too late and you need to get your life in order...Nevertheless i hope you prevail in all endeavors that are sought out...step it up before you come at me chief.
lol, slow down, turbo. ive been on NT since 01, kid. but theres better ways to get ya point across..i like how you come out posting a video of some dude false claiming in redhook and saying how people should know their %@%% before they come to "your borough" then you switch your steelo saying how nothing good comes form the hood..didnt you just post a video and accused flyny of being "suspect" because he didnt know the redhook area baddies?
roll.gif
roll.gif
..looks as if you got mad cuz you thought i hated you..i dont hate you dunny, i just hate the way some of you hood dudes think

laugh.gif
but if you was here in 01 is that a good enough alibi for your massive post count in a week??you goin for a record or somethin???you still need to step away from you cpu.and i accused FlyNY cuz he was talkin crazy in a previous NY appreciation thread..Obviously you just got here so you didnt see it Oh my bad Mr 2001 and whas good with you and this dunny word...Since when was the allowed in bk??Now you sound suspect. Stay in Queens fam!!!I only posted the video as a reality check for people who think red hook is one big happy neighborhood..just a heads up...it aint my hood so i could care less but i know some heads out there and i see the same thing i see in my hood.All in All,i never got mad at you for hating...i actually feel a little better that i cross your mind...i'll make sure to put you in my vh1's driven or mtv's diary.Continue to hate though...
damn, thanks
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
but if you was here in 01 is that a good enough alibi for your massive post count in a week??you goin for a record or somethin???you still need to step away from you cpu.and i accused FlyNY cuz he was talkin crazy in a previous NY appreciation thread..Obviously you just got here so you didnt see it Oh my bad Mr 2001 and whas good with you and this dunny word...Since when was the allowed in bk??Now you sound suspect. Stay in Queens fam!!!I only posted the video as a reality check for people who think red hook is one big happy neighborhood..just a heads up...it aint my hood so i could care less but i know some heads out there and i see the same thing i see in my hood.All in All,i never got mad at you for hating...i actually feel a little better that i cross your mind...i'll make sure to put you in my vh1's driven or mtv's diary.Continue to hate though...
damn, thanks
pimp.gif

damn this is wat it comes down too huh???you bitin other nt'ers ##*!...at least give fam the credit...nobody was doin this before fam did it in the fiendthread...shout out to the originator... you already said you hate me so im done...you have a good night fam...no hard feelins on this side(pause)...May yourThanksgiving Day be blessed

i took that as a sublime since i mentioned my hood only due to tha newb saying i mentioned my hood when i didnt..so i decided to say it...and if i am correct about you talkin bout me...then man up and say my name...but aren't you that guy who jumped in a lake?
eek.gif
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

And to put it, i was putting it in general as in previous posts were about "the real" brooklyn.
It wasnt against you but if thats how you want to put it go ahead bruh'.
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
damn, thanks
pimp.gif

damn this is wat it comes down too huh???you bitin other nt'ers ##*!...at least give fam the credit...nobody was doin this before fam did it in the fiend thread...shout out to the originator... you already said you hate me so im done...you have a good night fam...no hard feelins on this side(pause)...May your Thanksgiving Day be blessed
*backtracks my to second response*
looks as if you got mad cuz you thought i hated you..i dont hate you dunny, i just hate the way some of you hood dudes think

i took that as a sublime since i mentioned my hood only due to tha newb saying i mentioned my hood when i didnt..so i decided to say it...and if i am correct about you talkin bout me...then man up and say my name...but aren't you that guy who jumped in a lake?
eek.gif
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

And to put it, i was putting it in general as in previous posts where about "the real" brooklyn.
It wasnt against you but if thats how you want to put it go ahead bruh'.
indifferent.gif

oh aight then fam it's all love chief...my bad i saw that FlyNy mentioned some hoods.God Bless

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by GhostWriter

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

I heard a Niketalker is in this season , true?

I don't think so, but could be
YESSS THERE IS.. WELL HOPEFULLY.
I GOT A LIL OVER 6000 VOTES.. I JUST NEED TO GET INTO THE 2ND ROUND AND WORK MY MAGIC
pimp.gif
. Help theres 4 days left.
I voted for you.
happy.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
damn, thanks
pimp.gif

damn this is wat it comes down too huh???you bitin other nt'ers ##*!...at least give fam the credit...nobody was doin this before fam did it in the fiend thread...shout out to the originator... you already said you hate me so im done...you have a good night fam...no hard feelins on this side(pause)...May your Thanksgiving Day be blessed
*backtracks my to second response*
looks as if you got mad cuz you thought i hated you..i dont hate you dunny, i just hate the way some of you hood dudes think

i see you mentioned the 2nd response but not the 1st huh???you prolly edited it by now but we both know what was said...
hate hate hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

go to your corners gentlemen. what are we arguing over?

nothin major sweetheart...the young man just got out of pocket...had to take him down a path of righteousness...do you want to further discuss???...nothingshappenin tonite...
wink.gif

nothin major sweetheart...the young man just got out of pocket...had to take him down a path of righteousness...do you want to further discuss???...nothings happenin tonite...
wink.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

nothin major sweetheart...the young man just got out of pocket...had to take him down a path of righteousness...do you want to further discuss???...nothings happenin tonite...
wink.gif
Dude goes from "yea beware of my borough, we are gangter!" attitude to "let me school him on a righteous path"..dudes is funnystyle out here..imma let you rock though, mdotte

wink.gif
Dude goes from "yea beware of my borough, we are gangter!" attitude to "let me school him on a righteous path"..dudes is funny style out here..imma let you rock though, mdotte

awwwwwwww man.... 23 more post and you can make an mdotte unappreciation thread!!!!

It's just a borough fellas. Does it matter where you live? Let dudes rep what they wanna rep, at the end of the day you on your own dukess

Back
Top Bottom