Real World Brookyln *Check out their new crib*

Originally Posted by GhostWriter

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

I heard a Niketalker is in this season , true?

I don't think so, but could be
YESSS THERE IS.. WELL HOPEFULLY.
I GOT A LIL OVER 6000 VOTES.. I JUST NEED TO GET INTO THE 2ND ROUND AND WORK MY MAGIC
pimp.gif
. Help theres 4 days left.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Stick up kids are about to have some new cameras.
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wait til the next Hood DVD comes out.. !#** is gonna have that top notch HDTV look to it[/color]
laugh.gif

Dudes are gunna have bootleg smack dvds in Blu-Ray 1080p
roll.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

is it in Brooklyn, Brooklyn? is that Marcy projects in the background? needless to say im not from NY but if the season isn't infested with slutty, ignorant, hood rat %$%!% like only NYC can provide ill be disappointed

How would a dude who's "not from NY" know what "only NYC can provide"?

Clown.

Have you ever watched a Real World? Is the cast made up strictly of locals?

Crazy to me how many cats on here love to speak about %@#@ and have no idea what they're talking about.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

is it in Brooklyn, Brooklyn? is that Marcy projects in the background? needless to say im not from NY but if the season isn't infested with slutty, ignorant, hood rat %$%!% like only NYC can provide ill be disappointed

How would a dude who's "not from NY" know what "only NYC can provide"?

Clown.

Have you ever watched a Real World? Is the cast made up strictly of locals?

Crazy to me how many cats on here love to speak about %@#@ and have no idea what they're talking about.
You know they go outside to bars/clubs....i assumed that's what he meant?

Originally Posted by KidFromNewYork

I'm in new york real estate, read this a couple of months ago:

http://ny.therealdeal.com/articles/did-real-world-boost-belltel-deals-FriAug0123511304002008http://ny.therealdeal.com...ls-FriAug0123511304002008

In the belltell lofts, converted building.
Help me find an apartment?

All of us minorities of NT should get together and protest in front of their house knowing that the majority of people on that show is going to be white folks
laugh.gif

Damn what part of BK is that, i didnt see no cameras, and im in east new york, smh for me never leaving this hood

Thats not the REAL brooklyn..Thats the washed up gentrification struck neighborhood.
We need at least 1 cameo from some goons in that season. Ill be damned if they make my NYC look like candyland

Regardless....goons still lurk around Fulton/Borough Hall/ Park Slope areas...

Guaranteed jux, rape, beat down, arrest, confrontation.

I stopped watching this show after the Real World New Orleans. The early seasons were a creative mix of unique individuals placed in a cool house in a coolcity. Each season that followed NO just seems to gets more scandalous than the season before. I was hoping they would re-create the essence of the earlierseason with Brooklyn, and then I saw this...

laugh.gif
smh.gif

No worries I still voted, good luck.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Stick up kids are about to have some new cameras.
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wait til the next Hood DVD comes out.. !#** is gonna have that top notch HDTV look to it[/color]
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

how come ny has gotten like 3 RR but the DMV hasnt gotten one?
Even the people that live in the DMV don't wanna live in the DMV why would any one wanna watch people live in the DMV?
laugh.gif

this should be a pretty good season...get your NT shirts on BK and get on the show before they wrap up filming.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

how come ny has gotten like 3 RR but the DMV hasnt gotten one?
Even the people that live in the DMV don't wanna live in the DMV why would any one wanna watch people live in the DMV?
laugh.gif
fdyl9i.gif

Back
Top Bottom