Real World Brookyln *Check out their new crib*

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

hahaha someone is gonna get stabbed this season. unless it's in park slope.

From what i heard its in RedHook..i dont kno much about over there, but it cant be worse than East New York or Crown Heights
its used to be horrid bullets came up in my window in 93
tired.gif
used to live on centre mall

In an inevitable, perhaps even overdue collision of reality and lifestyle, this morning MTV announced it has green-lighted the 21st season of The Real World. It will be filmed in Brooklyn, the reigning home turf of post-teen drama, and broadcast in 13 one-hour episodes in early 2009. No word yet regarding in which neighborhood the attention-seeking hopefuls will reside and manufacture identity-based conflict. We are hoping for the corner of Smith and Carroll but will also settle for Bedford and North Sixth. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]We would also like to see[/color] The Real World: East New York[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)], where things start getting[/color] really[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]real[/color], and surely City Councilman Charles Barron of that neighborhood would assist with locations. God speed, young funny-haired applicants.
laugh.gif

Can't wait to see it. Doesn't sound promising though.
ohwell.gif

STRONG hate on the DMV region.. I have lived in NYC and currently reside at the DMV.

Honestly, it might not as be as glamorous and all, but DMV specially N.Va + DC is pretty nice. From the culture aspect of it to individualism, everything isappreciated.

I can't justify the GoGo music nor their fashion sense, but it is all part of individuality. And you can't find that in most of the states.

Holler...

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Park slope is the only non ghetto part of brooklyn? What about all of marine park? (probably the richest part of bk) what about areas on fort hamilton and bensonhurst?
6 million dollar home which is not real in Brooklyn (or anywhere) at all
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
, clearly, you are not from Brooklyn. My best friend lives in Marine Park Brooklyn. Dude has a maid in the crib and spiral staircase with a couple benz wagons parked in the corner. I hate when people refer brooklyn to only the ghetto areas where rappers come from.
smh.gif
..nyfly, stop hyping up ENY and Crown Heights especially, dudes acting like you gonna get stabbed on sight
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i know i know brooklyn has really nice parts but what i'm reallysaying is in the REAL WORLD a lot of people don't have 6 million dollar homes. i'm saying they call the show the real world when nothing is really realabout it.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Park slope is the only non ghetto part of brooklyn? What about all of marine park? (probably the richest part of bk) what about areas on fort hamilton and bensonhurst?
6 million dollar home which is not real in Brooklyn (or anywhere) at all
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
, clearly, you are not from Brooklyn. My best friend lives in Marine Park Brooklyn. Dude has a maid in the crib and spiral staircase with a couple benz wagons parked in the corner. I hate when people refer brooklyn to only the ghetto areas where rappers come from.
smh.gif
..nyfly, stop hyping up ENY and Crown Heights especially, dudes acting like you gonna get stabbed on sight
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i know i know brooklyn has really nice parts but what i'm really saying is in the REAL WORLD a lot of people don't have 6 million dollar homes. i'm saying they call the show the real world when nothing is really real about it.

In the real world, people arent getting filmed living their lives..that whole show is scripted anyway. but i see what yous aying..if they wasgoing to do real world brooklyn, theyd have to switch the tv station to BET

to all you nt'ers know your %@!! before you come at my borough...Redhook has comealong way but you still gotta go through the p's before you get to the nice parts. and Flyny where you from that you dont know about Redhook?you soundsuspect.

Yo mdotte, i hate lames like you..dude said "my borough" i lived in the toughest areas in Brooklyn and never once ive glorified it the way you are. irather live in the safest part of brooklyn than try to be a gangster in redhook. and even if you want to speak on the toughest parts of Bk..you wouldnt findanyone mentionin readhook fam..calm that down

Yo mdotte, i hate lames like you..dude said "my borough" i lived in the toughest areas in Brooklyn and never once ive glorified it the way you are. i rather live in the safest part of brooklyn than try to be a gangster in redhook. and even if you want to speak on the toughest parts of Bk..you wouldnt find anyone mentionin readhook fam..calm that down

wow...you dont even know me to hate me...who are you chief???never did i once see you post here but anywho...when did i claim my area of brooklyn???but sinceit matters so much i from brownsville arguably the roughest part in brooklyn..i hope that made your day.Never would i glorify anything about being in thabaddest part.Nothing comes from the hood but some friends and good financial aid.All i said was stop frontin on redhook like gentrification took the hoodout...And from the looks of things you having 270+ post in a week sounds like you dont get out much...Joinin NT in 08 is like just deciding that you wanna beblood...Your a lil too late and you need to get your life in order...Nevertheless i hope you prevail in all endeavors that are sought out...step it up beforeyou come at me chief.

Word henz0 gonna be in the house chillin' smashing the females while the dudes admire his hats.

Originally Posted by Mdotte

Yo mdotte, i hate lames like you..dude said "my borough" i lived in the toughest areas in Brooklyn and never once ive glorified it the way you are. i rather live in the safest part of brooklyn than try to be a gangster in redhook. and even if you want to speak on the toughest parts of Bk..you wouldnt find anyone mentionin readhook fam..calm that down

wow...you dont even know me to hate me...who are you chief???never did i once see you post here but anywho...when did i claim my area of brooklyn???but since it matters so much i from brownsville arguably the roughest part in brooklyn..i hope that made your day.Never would i glorify anything about being in tha baddest part.Nothing comes from the hood but some friends and good financial aid.All i said was stop frontin on redhook like gentrification took the hood out...And from the looks of things you having 270+ post in a week sounds like you dont get out much...Joinin NT in 08 is like just deciding that you wanna be blood...Your a lil too late and you need to get your life in order...Nevertheless i hope you prevail in all endeavors that are sought out...step it up before you come at me chief.
lol, slow down, turbo. ive been on NT since 01, kid. but theres better ways to get ya point across..i like how you come out posting a video ofsome dude false claiming in redhook and saying how people should know their %@%% before they come to "your borough" then you switch your steelosaying how nothing good comes form the hood..didnt you just post a video and accused flyny of being "suspect" because he didnt know the redhook areabaddies?
roll.gif
roll.gif
..looksas if you got mad cuz you thought i hated you..i dont hate you dunny, i just hate the way some of you hood dudes think

Originally Posted by fiendxxx

Word henz0 gonna be in the house chillin' smashing the females while the dudes admire his hats.

SuperStock_1613R-11086.jpg

You holding on a little too tight bro.

Originally Posted by Devanisgee

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

Damn what part of BK is that, i didnt see no cameras, and im in east new york, smh for me never leaving this hood
It's in Red Hook..and
smh.gif
to who said its a washed-up gentrified hood--no Ikea is gonna change Red Hook; thats one of the few neighborhoods where gentrification FAILED.

http://nymag.com/news/features/40648/http://nymag.com/news/features/40648/

This is what their hood looks like:

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=160238http://forum.skyscraperpa...m/showthread.php?t=160238
Red Hook is always going to be a dump. Devan is right in that the planned gentrification failed. It failed miserably. With the exception of thatloft, it's nothing but projects.

Back
Top Bottom