Real World Brookyln *Check out their new crib*

The new season of Real World starts this January. It gonna be in Brookyln. Their new house is off the hook and it's price tag is $6 million
eek.gif

Here are some pics of the crib......

I'm moving to Carroll Gardens in Brooklyn December 1st, I'm going to try and get me some Real World booty.

$100 says Henz0 makes an appearance or two.

Brooklyn aint Brooklyn without Mayor Henry.

Originally Posted by J d0t c0medy

I'm moving to Carroll Gardens in Brooklyn December 1st, I'm going to try and get me some Real World booty.

$100 says Henz0 makes an appearance or two.

Brooklyn aint Brooklyn without Mayor Henry.

I read that they wrap up filming this month. I just heard that the new season starts in January while watching Real Worl/Road Rules The Island season finale

And here is the source....
http://www.observer.com/2008/real-world-brooklyn-realhttp://www.observer.com/2.../real-world-brooklyn-real

is it in Brooklyn, Brooklyn? is that Marcy projects in the background? needless to say im not from NY but if the season isn't infested with slutty,ignorant, hood rat %$%!% like only NYC can provide ill be disappointed

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

eek.gif
...and to think those kids are going to absolutely destroy that house by the time they leave smh

exactly what I was thinking
laugh.gif

that place is looking extra fresh though

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

is it in Brooklyn, Brooklyn? is that Marcy projects in the background? needless to say im not from NY but if the season isn't infested with slutty, ignorant, hood rat %$%!% like only NYC can provide ill be disappointed
qft

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Stick up kids are about to have some new cameras.
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Waittil the next Hood DVD comes out.. !#** is gonna have that top notch HDTV look to it[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Stick up kids are about to have some new cameras.
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wait til the next Hood DVD comes out.. !#** is gonna have that top notch HDTV look to it[/color]
laugh.gif
we coming to you from the hood in HD BABY

Back
Top Bottom