[realtalk] How do you guys approach myspace chicks? [/realtalk]

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@ some of these lines. I can see why yall ain't gettin no buns and have to resort to myspace
laugh.gif

Anywho, I was the king of pimping myspace whores. Myspace.com/yungdips3t. Hit me up if you need some pointers.

Originally Posted by Ricky Bakerr

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@ some of these lines. I can see why yall ain't gettin no buns and have to resort to myspace
laugh.gif

Anywho, I was the king of pimping myspace whores. Myspace.com/yungdips3t. Hit me up if you need some pointers.

grin.gif

hmm she's my ex's homegirl and i'm gonna assume she's a lil bit ditzy so I would flow with whatever you think is gonna get a response.I probwouldn't suggest the greetings my goddess just because she might not have the mental capacity to even laugh. I know for a fact she gets A LOT of messagesso make sure you stick out.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT: How you gonna tell us not to go to MySpace for *****, but thentell us that you'll give us tips? Nobody's looking for new assistant coaches. You're just trying to disrupt the chemistry of the team.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Feel free to log out of niketalk and proceed to drink bleach.

"hey... my friend sent me your myspace and said that you wanted me to smash you with the power of hurricane katrina. I thought to myself, you look like the 'I like it Rough type' and id be happy to do that for you.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Iight which one of you dudes sent Sole for Real this?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Date:
May 27, 2008 8:57 PM
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [?]

Subject:

No Subject

Body:
Greetings, my Goddess. How art thou? Me? Well...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage. It's a weekly habitof mine and I love it.
smile.gif
You take care now and respond to me when you have time, you wonderful woman...YOU.
wink.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

post some plays here, coach
eyes.gif

hey ma
whats good? i saw ur picture and I HAD 2 SEND U a msg and tell u, YOU look good!! i no your mans gonna get pissed for me sendin you this msg but what he dont no wont hurt!!!
hit me bk when you can
I got this a little before this thread was started. I think its funny in this thread but when I get stupid messages like this I just hit delete.He sounds like a little kid, is it really necessary to leave out letters when you have a full keyboard?

My bad NT I had summer classes and a boat load of homework I need to finish soI been out of the thread for awhile. But 50+ pages
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. WE DID THE DAMN THING!

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: May 28, 2008 9:01 AM

yo game cute...wat u need to borrow me for

Date: May 27, 2008 8:55 PM

ok then Can I borrow you? I'll give you back. Promise.
smile.gif

Date: May 27, 2008 3:52 PM

lol...wow

Date: May 27, 2008 1:06 PM

It's called child support....... Are you down?
smile.gif

embarassed.gif
this could go 1 of 2 ways,but i def think im out ofmy league she 26 im 20
laugh.gif

Some of yall need to stop hiding behind the computer and go meet some chicks in real life.
smh.gif
at some of yall thinkin your internet pimps.

Originally Posted by SA AMG

sifupooh wrote:
cake-topper-6-lg.jpg

I just wanted to take some time to thank God and all the individuals that made this possible. Four score and 7 pages ago on page 1, I lacked the foresight to fully grasp the supreme totality of this movement. The momentum has been awe inspiring as we have achieved what was deemed impossible, the 50 page mark. Within the span of the last several pages, I must admit that this movement has transformed me, has transformed us, from BoysIIMen like day care.

Ladies and gentleman, I am honored to be graduating from this fine institution with Honors, Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Pimpology. I look forward to tending to the needs of my community as a Practicing Pimpologist.

Friends, family, countrymen, it has been a long arduous journey for us all. But as we go forward from today's date, I would like to reverberbate the immortal echo of our forefathers' words, "Pimpin ain't easy."

Liban906 wrote:
i think its time to retire my jersey
tired.gif

i went from baggin 12/20 and now i sent out another 20 messages and i got 15/20 read with no replies
smh.gif
smh.gif

im done with the new recruits and ill keep the team i have now
ohwell.gif

i can honestly say it was an honor playing for a great team. i want to thank the NT general forum for giving me the idea to do this and of course i want to thank buggz for having the courage to ignite the flame that gave us all our wins and losses. for the new generation of players coming in, i will leave you with these words: there will be times when you see that dreaded "read" with no new message in your inbox and you feel like just giving up, but i tell you, keep trying, don't force it and it will come. there will be times your inbox is flooded with phone numbers and you'll feel on top of the world, but i say always remember to stay humble. it was an honor NT
frown.gif

FKTIAMMEOVIVDXF.20020901030215.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im proud
pimp.gif
SOMEONE HIT ME WITH THE TEAM CAN I HIT IT LOSER SIG!

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by sh3zSoFly

laugh.gif
i don't know if this is really her but....

Subject: RE: ...

lol thank you thats a first i got exquiste lol

Orig Below------------
wats good chula, i just had to let you know you have exquisite breast. i don't write to chicks to often but, you look do-able...wanna get somethin' poppin'?

That's ISN's old chick ain't it?
hahahaha
people still using jackie's pictures.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ghost43t

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
son how you gon come in this thread dedicated to talking about this lines and then tell dudesto hit up your myspace for pointers
smh.gif

im wild this page hit 52 pages. lol, has anyone hit anything yet?? I think y'all should put some real messages up. Send these chicks some messages that mayactually have you get the panties.

Originally Posted by IronMike 44KOs

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by sh3zSoFly

laugh.gif
i don't know if this is really her but....

Subject: RE: ...

lol thank you thats a first i got exquiste lol

Orig Below------------
wats good chula, i just had to let you know you have exquisite breast. i don't write to chicks to often but, you look do-able...wanna get somethin' poppin'?

That's ISN's old chick ain't it?
hahahaha
people still using jackie's pictures.
roll.gif
roll.gif

that chicks pictures are
devil.gif
, although old

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by swingmanxv

Some of yall need to stop hiding behind the computer and go meet some chicks in real life.
smh.gif
at some of yall thinkin your internet pimps.

Bingo

Bingo?
I was the king of pimping myspace whores

I was like 16
tired.gif
. We grown $%+ men now and dudes still want to usemyspace to pick up girls?
indifferent.gif
Go out and meet some yourself.

Back
Top Bottom