Realtalk, who's smashed a big girl?? vol. More cushion for the pushin....

Originally Posted by sevit86

they try harder so the experience is usually better. plus they usually freakier
devil.gif

This. The pipe is a treat for big chicks because so many dudes over look them. When they get it they treat it like its the holy grail.

Originally Posted by sevit86

they try harder so the experience is usually better. plus they usually freakier
devil.gif

This. The pipe is a treat for big chicks because so many dudes over look them. When they get it they treat it like its the holy grail.

Hell yeah. They like hungry hungry hippos out that mug. Straight gobbling balls at a steady rate no shame in their game. I guess all that meat just let the box marinate. So when you go in. Splash!!!! Then they got the after sex fiddles ready. Wet box and great food. Excellent combo.

Hell yeah. They like hungry hungry hippos out that mug. Straight gobbling balls at a steady rate no shame in their game. I guess all that meat just let the box marinate. So when you go in. Splash!!!! Then they got the after sex fiddles ready. Wet box and great food. Excellent combo.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

She smashed me fam.
Co-signing this...

+

I lost my virginity to a big Mexican girl, in a Ford Taurus. Oh yeah, at night time in a park.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

She smashed me fam.
Co-signing this...

+

I lost my virginity to a big Mexican girl, in a Ford Taurus. Oh yeah, at night time in a park.

ohwell.gif

I did, umm no regrets so far. Dome game was nice. To be honest...my thing wasn't cooperating
ohwell.gif
I wasn't in the mood and it got tiring because there was no way she was gonna be on top... In conclusion...it was one of the most awkward situation I been in but but sex is sex...

I did, umm no regrets so far. Dome game was nice. To be honest...my thing wasn't cooperating
ohwell.gif
I wasn't in the mood and it got tiring because there was no way she was gonna be on top... In conclusion...it was one of the most awkward situation I been in but but sex is sex...

Back
Top Bottom